Umm.....

Kylie's P.O.V

"Do you accept me as a mate" said Slade "um" I said "if you don't accept me I understand ok " said Slade "no I'm not saying no I mean I like you, but will you be a little nice and be the Slade I knew when I was like 5 who always protect me from the bully before he became one him self " I said "yes and even better" said Slade "ok then my answer is yes" I said he pick me up and spin me around "yes she said yes you won't regret this I promise" said Slade "you said that the last time and here we are" I said. "Yeah sorry about that guess what" said Slade "what" I said "ms. goodie two shoes skip school" said Slade "I know it's not the first" I said. "What an here I thought you were always good hmmm maybe there is a little bad girl in you" said Slade "yeah" I said I don't know but I think I was flirting with him. "um guys I'm hungry and Ky is buying my lunch this time" said Lucy "fine gosh you're always hungry I've notice" I said "yes cause I'm a growing girl" said Lucy "Slade you want to come" I ask "um yeah" said Slade "no hell is coming to earth if Slade is coming to eat with us" said Lucy being over dramatic "shut up lets go" I said.

Slade's P.O.V.

'She said yes' said my wolf 'yes she did thank the moon goddess' I said "Slade what do you want to eat we been asking you for the past min" said Kylie "whatever you want to eat" I said "ok um we can eat at  Panera bread" said Kylie "yeah ok if you like Panera I like it too" I said lucy made a whipping noise and hand motion "shut up" I said "what" said Lucy "you know what" I said "I don't" said Lucy "um guys we're here what do you want " said Kylie "oh ok hey Kev you know what Kylie and I want and him you can ask him" said Lucy "ok hi Ky" said Kevin "hey oh can I get a large green tea " said Kylie "ok and you sir " said Kevin I don't like the way he was looking at Kylie "um just give me the same as them " I said "ok that will be $55.00" said Kevin. "Ok here you go" I said and hand him a 60.00 we left to go get a table. "what was that about" said Lucy "I don't know what you mean" I said "yes you do you were being mean to Kev he didn't do anything to you" said Lucy ''yes he did he was looking at kylie" I said. "Omg you're jealous of kev he's kylie's cousin you idiot" said Lucy "Um guys are food is done and I don't think i will be able to carry it all" said Kylie "oh yeah I'll help you lucy you can sit down and wait" I said. "Hey kev thanks" said Kylie ''no problem cousin hey when are we going to have a dinner at your house" ask Kevin ''when dad has time off you know this" said kylie. "He really is your cousin" I ask "yeah after my mom left us his family came over and moved for my dad and I" said Kylie "oh ok" I said I feel like a douche for getting jealous of him "oh um do you want to come over my house and watch a movie with Lucy and me you don't have to if you don't want to" said Kylie "shhh you talk to much I would love to come over and watch a movie with you guys" i said we went to the table and ate are food. We got in the car Lucy in hers me and Kylie in mines "Kylie you know you can't tell anyone what I told you and that your my mate you can't tell anyone ok" I said "who am I going to tell I only have one friend and If I tell my dad he would think i had to much coffee or i'm higher then a kit so your secret is safe with me" said Kylie she blushed a little. "I like it when you blush" I said "I don't i feel weird when I do that" said Kylie "why" I ask. "Because I'm a easy blusher if that is even a word" said Kylie laughing "ok" I said we got to her house I think this going to be a fun movie night at kylie's house I'm sure of it.