Chapter 34

HAY HAY HAY

Again I have left you with no story for 2 weeks. I just keep going to write then just when I’m about to, I don’t want to anymore....it’s weird!

So have you guys got your ‘Take Me Home’s yet? I HAVE! Its amazing, I’m jamming to it right now! I don’t have a fave coz they all so beauts!!!

Anywho, on with the story! Sorry if it isn’t edited well, I kinda of go back and edit my stories when I feel like it, which is not very often!

VOTE COMMENT FAN LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

PS- do you think I should carry on this book or finish it and make a sequel? OR BOTH :O Lemme know! Don’t be shy, or I will be lonely :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up in the morning, it took me a minute to realise how my life had taken a great turn recently. With that thought, I jumped out of bed like a child at Christmas, grinning all the while as I changed for school.

Talking of Christmas, the winter holiday was coming round soon. Winter is my favourite season (which is funny as my name is Summer! Ah I’m so funny). But anyway, Christmas also meant Louis birthday. What do I get the silly fool?

Skipping down the steps into the kitchen, I greeted Matt and Mum happily whilst grabbing a waffle to go. You know in those soppy movies where the happy music plays the main character skips through life without a care in the world? I’m living that right now.

Grabbing my guitar and song book like every morning, it felt funny to slip back into my normal routine.

Closing the front door behind me, I felt the chilling December air bite at my exposed skin. Taking a deep breath and seeing my dragon breath in the air as I exhaled, I began my walk to school.

(A/N I can’t even remember what month I am up to in this story so I’m just saying its December, that’s a good month a/N 2- I just checked its December 12th ish!)

I wasn’t half way down the road when I felt my phone buzz excitedly. Withdrawing my hands from the safety and warmth of my jacket pocket, I retrieved the message from my now flashing phone.

Message: Louis

Morning beautiful xxx

A smile crept onto my face as I stared at the thoughtful text, hastily replying;

Message: Summer

Hey hun, what you up to today? Xxx

I placed my phone back in my bag as my thumb joints froze under the cold weather conditions. The walk to school was uneventful, with thoughts swimming through my mind in different directions like goldfish.

Reaching the gate without any casualties, I started to plan my day in my head as I walked to my locker. Once there, I continued with the daily routine, taking books from my locker and humming to a random tune in my head.

Closing the locker down, I got a fright when I saw someone standing behind it. Damn, why do people keep doing that!

Startled somewhat, I let out a squeak that would make a parrot impressed. The person who scared laughed at my reaction and as my eyes focused on the laughing figure, I couldn’t help the smile.

“Colette, that was mean, you know I’m still recovering from Woman in Black!” I pouted, whilst pushing her jokily. Her laugh dried up slowly as we walked to History together which was a big debating room at the back of the school.

“How are you?” I asked politely. I could already see the happy shine in her eyes and the absent-minded smile on her lips.

She peeked at me from behind her fringe and nodded contentedly. I AWWWed cutely at her reaction and watched the blush creep up her cheeks.