Chapter 19

Today was the day! The day the boys come back! It felt like Christmas! I didn't realise I would miss Niall so much. I was really falling for him and it made me smile just thinking about it. My mind has finally made its mind up, and now it seemed so simple. I hope it was.

I woke up that Saturday morning VERY excited. The boys were getting in at the airport at 12 o clock and I had to go to the lounge and hand them this pass that Niall gave me before he left so I can go in.

Colette had one too, as I didn't want to go alone and look like a loner. Niall had texted me almost every day. He said the crowds were much more than they expected and they were so nice. I couldn't wait to hear his voice and see his gorgeous eyes.

Louis hadn't crossed my mind once. Well once, when he stole Nialls phone and was talking to me on it, but nothing more than that. This Daisy girl was still confusing me. Who was she? I need to get some background when Nialler gets back. My mind had finally convinced itself that it was all Nialls and I was glad that it had made up its mind. I was still trying to figure out if I was happy with the outcome but I was convincing myself I was.

To keep myself busy until 11, I decide to pamper myself; a relaxing bath with lots of bubbles, and just treating my body to some lovely creams. Then I worked on my hair. Drying it then curling it into delicate waves.

I then focused on my outfit. (See picture on the side: D) When I was happy with it all, I focused on my make-up. Light foundation and a bit of eyeliner. I had natural long eyelashes so I don't need to clog them up with mascara. I was putting on lip gloss when Colette knocked at my door.

"You ready?? Ohh you look pretty" She said, smiling at me. I smiled and gave her a big hug. I quickly grabbed my bag, left a note for my mum and Matt, sprayed some perfume and out the door we went.

Colette has her own car and offered to drive me there. In the car we talked a bit but I was just too excited to hold a proper conversation, which Colette noticed.

"So you have finally made up your mind about him?" She peeked a look at me before turning it back to the road. My head answered for me straight away "Yes." But my heart was a bit more reluctant. I noticed that it didn't seem to agree. I know you must be thinking; your heart and your head can't think differently but they were and I don't know what to go with. Colette grimaced but quickly shook her head and smiled. Confused, I couldn't ask because of my excitement.

We finally reached the airport, where we followed the signs to a private car park for celebrity visitors. I noticed one other car there; a small teenagery car. I wondered if it belonged to Daisy. It was empty, so I assumed she had already gone in. It was 5 to 12 now, which gives us enough time to grab a coffee and go to the place. We handed in our passes to a man at the desk guarded by security and we then directed through a passageway which kept us away from the paps, who had started to gather outside. The security guard directed us to a smaller version of arrivals which a few people were gathered. I recognised a few as I walk in with Colette. I greet the people I know and have a small talk with them for a bit, before excusing myself and joining Colette on the ground reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I laughed at her interested face, like this is the first time she has read it, but the confusion grew. Colette reads Harry potter at home the whole time but she only brings out certain books when in certain moods.