Chapter 27

As we walked into the boys' house, hand in hand, I couldn’t help but feel nervous. Will they accept us, or will they be angry? The latter is probably most likely.

Louis opened the door and shouted “Anyone home?”.

There was an eerie silence followed by a rumble of running footsteps coming towards us. The 3 boys crashed around the corner, pushing each other.

“BOO BEAR!” Harry sang.

“Louis!” Liam shouted.

“VAS HAPPENIN LOUIS?” Zayn said.

I laughed at their antics, even at this current moment in time; with my ex-boyfriend who I cheated on gone AWOLwith my best friend trailing him. Wow I’m a great person.

They saw me and hugged me also, making me laugh. Then they noticed the interlocking hands. They were silence in which you could nearly hear their brains working. Well, except for Harry, but he already knew. Wow do these guys tell each other everything?

Louis sighed and pushed them into the living room with his free hand, saying ‘We have a lot of explaining to do, so you better put the kettle on.’

So we did.

We started from us getting together secretly, to Niall finding out and to how well our talk went with him. (Note Sarcasm).

At first, they were shocked; even Harry.

Then came the anger; the ‘How could you?’'s and the ‘This will break him you know?’. To those we had no response until Harry piped up.

“Guys, you can't help who you like, maybe even love! Yes they were in the wrong, but they had to go through this with Niall, lay off.”

All of us were shocked at what he just said. “Oh my God Harry, you just said something….DEEEP.” Louis voiced all our shocked thoughts.

That got him a cushion to the head, but luckily he dodged and charged at Harry, jumping on him. I rolled my eyes and saw Liam and Zayn chuckling.

After that bit of entertainment, no one else knew what to say. We were all lost in our own thoughts, each staring at an unimportant object in the room…..well I was staring at Louis and him at me, so maybe not so unimportant.

“So…..what now?” Liam said what was on all of our minds.

There was a silence for a long time before anyone replied.

“We hope that Colette brings him back”.

Nialls POV

Their pitiful faces swim around my head, making me even more angry as I drove from the place they stood. My body knew exactly where it was taking me, my mind was to clouded to concentrate on much else but driving and what just happened.

That’s enough for a person to think about.

I drove to the only other place that I could count on. This place would not cheat on me, this place wouldn’t go behind my back with my best friend. I let out a manic laugh, empty of humour at that thought. Of course it can’t do that, it isn’t a person.

Maybe that’s why I liked it so much.

I pulled up, cutting the engine hastily; the silence in the car was a vast contrast to what loud party was going on in my head.

A memory of my mother popped into my mind. It was before the X Factor auditions and I was freaking out….big time.

She said ‘Niall, you think things over too much, just let them be, things happen for a reason and whatever happens, happens.’