Chapter 21

I don't know how long we stayed behind that shed; kissing, talking, laughing and just holding each other. It was only when my phone vibrated that snapped me out of the bliss.

I grabbed it from my pocket and pushed myself away from Louis and answered the phone. "Hey babe, you can't call me in a game of hide and seek, that's cheating!" I teased hoping he'd buy that I was still playing ALL this time. I heard him laugh so I knew that he believed me.

"Jeez hun, you don't give up! Well you're gonna have to come out now, the fireworks are about to start."

I looked at Louis and smirked. I responded "And I win the game? What's my prize?" I suggested flirtily, knowing it would make Louis jealous. It worked, as I saw his jaw clench. I smiled in triumph, which he caught; and evil glint forming in his eye.

He jumped towards me, grabbing my free hand and started to kiss from the nape of my neck upwards. It worked as my brain scrambled at his touch and I was unable to move.

"Well we will have to decide that later" I heard Niall reply but he sounded distant as Louis kisses were creating a fog in my brain.

"Um-Ok-Then-Meet you now" I quickly hung up before he could answer. Louis pulled away, much to my disappointment and chuckled, eyes twinkling.

"Two can play at that game" he said evilly, planting a quick kiss on my lips. Even a kiss as small as that make my stomach flip. He stood up and held up a hand to haul me up. "We better go" as he pulled me from a sitting postition. I pouted as the thought of leaving a moment this magical.

Our hands were still interlocked and neither of us pulled away. I was sad at this moment was going to end. "When shall we meet again" I said quietly, still looking at our hands.

"When shall we three meet again, in thunder lightning or in rain?" He said in a cackly witch voice. (A/N I'm sorry that's a quote from Macbeth by Mr Shakespeare -_- we are doing an essay on it so I have to vent it out somehow ;))

I raised my head and laughed. "Quoting Shakespeare Lou-Lou? Really?"

He just laughed and looked into my eyes, whilst I fell deep into his. I snapped out of it when I heard mine name being called in the distance, getting closer.

"That's Niall, we better go before someone sees" he nodded and we shared one last magical kiss before he disappeared into the darkness. I already missed his warm arms round mine and the tingle of his lips.

I walked over to the crowd which had gathered to see the fireworks in a daze, half of me reliving the past 20 minutes, half of me trying not to smack into people.

I found Niall leaning on the ledge near the pool. He turned and smiled when he saw me. I felt the guilt start to eat away at me. I hugged him and stayed in his arms.

"You make me feel so safe Nialler, do you know that?" I said truthfully. I think that was the drink but it was still the truth.

His chest rumbled as he laughed. "I hope that's you talking, not the drink."

The fireworks then went off so we turned to watch them, my head resting on his shoulder. "Ohhs" and "Ahhs" rippled through the crowd which made me laugh.

Once they had finished, I realised I was shivering. Niall wasn't wearing a cardigan either so we both decided to go inside. On our way to the door I saw Harry giving Colette a hug and her shoulders were shaking from laughter, well I hope it was laughter.

Niall had caught this too and was scowling at the two. Confusion spread through me more; what was happening that I didn't know about?

As I looked back in the crowd, I caught the eyes that I was looking for. I gave them a wink I saw his gorgeous mouth crease into a smile.

The thought of me kissing him will keep me going until next time. But that better not be long.