Chapter 7

I had begun to text Niall a lot. He always makes me laugh so much and I always feel comfortable with him. It had been two weeks since the concert and me and Louis still haven't spoken since our run in at school.

I had started to think that it wasn't a moment at all but a figment of my imagination. Why would he lean into a girl if he had a girlfriend.Yes, I bet there was a reason he was leaning in, like he was getting more comfortable on the bean bag; yeah. This argument would encircle me at all hours in the door before I started to blot it out.

It kind of my fault too as I have been avoiding Louis. How could a GIRLFRIEND slip his mind? Anyway, she can have him. Well that's what I am trying to tell myself.

But anyway I decided to pay all my attentions to Niall and its really working, even if it is some sort of exploitation in my part, using Nialls attention. The newspapers have given up on me now, but I'm not complaining. They even had a story with me and Matt pictured saying that I had a CHILD. I had to laugh at that. I don't really believe much in the magazines since then.

Mercy and Zayn dating now and she ALWAYS talks about him- for something that 'isnt serious' she doesnt half go on. What's annoying though is that she worships the peasant ground that Abby's stiletto heels dare walk on in fear of catching the "common" cold. Yeah as you can see I don't like the snooty cow.

I switch off when I hear; "Wow-Abby is so amazing, yesterday she said" and "Abby has given me this really cute dress and she said it will look amazing on me and IT DOES!"

A new one is "Abby is going to try and change her name to A-B-I because she thinks it sounds cool and more edgy! What do you think" That normally earns a grunt from me. She fills me in on the things they do on their double dates and how Louis seems to like Abby so much. That bit is probably the biggest knife to the stomach along with all the replacement best friend comments.

I have been feeling quite sad because I'm stuck at home looking after Matt whilst she is gallivanting with her pop star boyfriend and A-B-I. 

So instead of hanging with Mercy at lunch, which she normally skips to go shopping with Abi, I just stay with a new group of people that have graciously accepted me. It all started when one day Mercy promised she would stay for lunch (I should have known that wouldnt stick) but left me all alone, standing in the cantene. A girl approached me and asked if I wanted to sit with her and her friends. I recognised her as Colette Lewis from a few of my classes and she was a lovely soul with the cutest smile- and did I mention a huge obsession with Harry Potter? For three minutes she just sat staring at me and grinning because she found out my surname was 'Malfoy'.

Back to the present. I'm sitting in my room doing my homework when my phone bleeps. Its obviously Niall, he always texts me at this time, it's the driving around time where the band go between stops around their jet setting life.

 I grab the phone and read the text. 

 Sender: Horeyxox

Hey Malfy!!!

You busy tonight or are you still sitting on your butt!

N x

Malfy, I know weird nickname but I call him Horey so its kind of payback.

I click reply and type:

Sender: Summer

Nope, hanging out with me, myself and I ;) So where are you? London? Paris? America?

I sent the text and placed my phone back down,picking at my guitar, humming It was an instant reply as my phone bleeps again. I grabbed and read:

Sender: Horeyxox 

On our way to London from Manchester! I need a MASSIVE favour! I will love you forever and will pay you with unlimited chocolate and sweets! PLEASE! Xxxx

I chuckled worriedly. Well it may be worth it, especially with all that food. I shrug and reply:

Sender:Summer  

Whatever it is I'm in. I NEED to get out of the house. xxx

I attempted to tidy my room and fail when I plonk on my bed, stretching out. My phone vibrates and I drag myself to shut it up. I open the text, wondering what I have to do.

Sender: Horeyxox

So you DON'T mind coming on a "date" with me , Louis and Abi?

I hesistated slighty at that. Seeing my least favourite and most favourite person, who I have been avoiding, didnt seem like fun. But the iamge of Nialls face made the decision for me. Louis and Abi can suck it.

I reply while letting out a massive breath, flying onto my bed.

Sender: Summer 

Why not, Meal and dressing up, and I haven't seen you in AGES!! Xxx

I sent the text and picked out a random book and started to read, wasting time before he replied; which took no time at all.

Sender:Horeyxox

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will pick you up at 6 Tomorrow with a Truck full of chocolate xx

I smiled and replied 

 Sender: Summer 

It's a double date ;) xxx

Tomorrow will be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE COMMENT FAVE! :D xxxxxxxx