Chapter 4

As we approached the throng of girls of all ages, and even some boys, I felt a nervous jolt in my stomach. This is quite a common feat for me, as nerves was always a prolem throught school and performing. The feeling of seeing Louis had really made sleepy caterpillars hatch into fluttering butterflies in my stomach. Ew thats a yucky image.

I took a deep breath as we approached the ticket desk, we could hear screams and see big groups of girls, younger, older and some our ages. All of them where giving the other groups up and down look's which seemed to say "Look-at-my-Louis/Zayn/Nail/Liam/Harry-and-I-will-KILL-you". I chuckled at this and let Mercy in on the joke as we joined the queue to get in.

"Hello how can I help you" a stressed looking blonde girl said from inside the ticket booth. I handed over the tickets and she went through the procedure mechanically, as she had done many times; which I assumed she had. She looked up and smiled as warmly as she could at me and Mercy.

"Here are your tickets" She said and went to get something else from a tray beside her. "And here's your backstage passes."

I froze. Mercy gaped. Every girl in a metre radius glared. "I'm sorry, what?" I croaked.

The girl looked at me, confused. "Your ticket, it contains a backstage pass too. You didn't know?" I shook my head but took them anyway. Mercy had snapped out of her gaping and grabbed the backstage passes, looking at them hungrily. So was everyone who had heard. Suddenly feeling an episode of CSI coming on and me being the victim, I thanked the girl and took Mercy's free hand.

I dragged Mercy, as she was still staring at the tickets, into the arena. It was big and dark and there were SO many girls. We found our seats and sat down. I couldn't wait to hear them again. I always thought they were really good singers and really rooted for them in X Factor. I sighed, wondering if I will ever be performing on stage.

"What's up" Mercy said questioningly. She followed my gaze to the empty stage. She figured out what I was thinking without me even having to say it; that's what you call a best friend.

"You will. I KNOW you will.....you will be my warm up act" Mercy winked as I shoved her playfully.

I was just about to say something else when the lights went down and everyone stood up and screamed. Woah they were loud. Mercy had stood up and was jumping about, screaming her head off. I laughed to myself; I am going to have the BIGGEST headache! Casting a glance at everyone else, I could already feel my own sanity leaving me as I whooped along with them.

I turned back to the stage, and there they were; Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis.

I'm not going to describe every single minute of the concert but we had such a good time. Singing and dancing along to the songs they sang. They all had beautiful voices and they all looked amazing.

"Just before we wrap it up, we have a surprise for you" Harry said. "We will be picking a seat number from a hat and the person sitting there can come up on stage with us." There was an eruption of screams, and I think I saw about 5 people faint. I was laughing so hard at Mercy's praying to Jesus and her mother, I missed who they picked until the spotlight came on.

Onto my seat.

Now it was Mercy's time to laugh. I was shocked, a girl sitting on my right was even laughing. She shoved me gently. "Quickly, go before I go for you" she said. I think she was the only one actually OK with this outcome, except for the parents of the children, who looked VERY relieved.

The girl who gave us the tickets was waiting at the edge of the row with a microphone, beaming. "Some people have ALL the luck" She said. She found this funny too. She took my hand and dragged me gently to the stage, where people gave me a microphone on my dress, and a make-up touch up. A stressed out stage director came rushing up to me. "PLEASE tell me you can sing?? God, Louis' stupid idea is going to kill me" He said pleadingly. I nodded and laughed, catching the thing he said about Louis. This was his idea?. "Yes I can no need to worry. What am I singing?" I asked curiously.