Chapter 24 (Bonus)

BONUS CHAPPY FOR ALL MY LOVELY FANS <3 In Nialls POV !!!!

By the by, WHOS EXCITED FOR THE HUNGER GAMES?!??!?!??! I CERTAINLY AM! Josh Hutcherson <3 mmmmmmmmmmm *drools*

Anywho, on with the chapter  :) OH and HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY FOR TOMOZ! Ill be out with the fam getting plastered in good ol irish tradition ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nialls POV~

Today had been a busy day for us and I was very tired. Harry and Louis were out (probably on a date together, they like we don’t know), Liam was with Danielle and Zayn was in the shower.

I was playing the guitar quietly in my room, thinking of songs to write, when my phone buzzed. Immediately thinking of Summer, snap it up and opening it. It wasn’t Summer, but a friend from Ireland.

My stomach growled hungrily. Boy playing the guitar makes me peckish. “Zayn, what do you want from the Chinese?” I shout to him, getting my coat and shoes.

“The Usual baby!” I heard him shout from the bathroom. I chuckled and picked up the phone. We weren’t allowed to get delievery, so I will drive there. It’s a good way to clear my head.

As I drove, I thought of Summer, smiling at the thoughts. She made me really happy and I hadn’t really had many girlfriends like her. I just couldn’t believe how I lucky I was to have her.

As I took the back entrance, I hmmed to a song that was playing on the radio as I walked into the familiar restaurant. I greeted Mrs Ling, the owner of the restaurant with a smile, before she pulled me into a strong hug. She was like a mother. (A/N sorry for stereotypical name guys)

“Niall, you have gotten thinner! Have you been hanging out with Zayn, that boy doesn’t eat anything” She ranted, grabbing my cheeks. I just laughed and smiled. I talked to her as my order was made.

“Louis been busy hasn’t he? Yes, he just brought a pretty blonde girl” she winks at me. I was confused for a second and then I realised……

DAISY! He kept that one quiet. I decided to ruin their date, I thought evilly. I said goodbye to Mrs Ling and walked to the private area they made just for us to greet the happy couple.

I rounded the corner and stepped onto the veranda, seeing the two empty seats, meaning they must have gone into the garden. I looked around and spotted them kissing.

Then I did a double take. Realising that it wasn’t Daisy, my world crashed down. It was….

“Summer?” I croaked. I could feel my heart breaking at the sight. She saw me and brought from Louis in fright, guilt crowding her face. Louis looked round in confusion and saw me. My best friend and my girlfriend? My mind wasn’t working as I tried to get over the pain in my chest.

“Louis?” I was trying to reject this. This couldn’t happen, could it? MY voice was desperate, defeated, dead.

I couldn’t bear to look at them anymore, so I turned away, but not before adding “How could you?” I hope they could feel some of my pain. How could they go behind my back?

I left in a hurry then, just wanting to go somewhere that I can escape it all. Jumping it my car, I felt the tears fall. I turned on the car, the hurt still throbbing in my veins as I reversed from the restaurant, trying to think of anything but what I had just witnessed, but to no avail.

I couldn’t go to the house, they would just follow me. I couldn’t go to the studio, Louis would follow. So I went to somewhere I knew they wouldn’t find me.

I pulled left instead of right, thanking the lord that the journey is shorter, meaning less time to mull it over. The only thing running through my brain was WHY?

I pulled up at the house that I had been to many a time. Funny how some things change, but somethings still stay the exact same. I jump out of the silent car as if it was full of snakes and lock it, brisking walking to the front door.

I ring the familiar doorbell, waiting for signs of life in the well-lit house. I hear the familiar yap of the dog as it appears on the other side of the frosted glass, barking at the door. I see the familiar figure battle with the dog to get it to move away from the door; normally this would amuse me, not anymore.

Giving up, the figure grabbed the collar of the over excited dog and grabbed the doorknob, opening the door.

At first, her face was beaming, happiness radiating off her. Jealousy hit me like a tonne of bricks, how come she has no worries? Her smile faltered a she took in my expression, her hand slacking a bit on the dogs collar, nearly bidding him freedom; almost.

“Nialler, what’s wrong?” She whispered. I love it how she knew something was wrong, without even having me speak.

“Colette.” I breathed, out of relief or defeated I don’t know, I just knew that this was the right place to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN!!! Colette and Niall eh??? EH????

COMMENT VOTE FAN MY LOVELYS!!!!!!! <3 <3 xx