Chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning blissfully happy.....well for about 2 seconds. I moaned as the pain came crashing down on my head. THIS is why I do not drink that much. Also, to add to my pain, I had the WORST sore throat in the world. It felt like I had swallowed a grater.

Seems like that cold had finally hit me, I thought.

Rolling from my cacoon, falling off the bedside in a comical yet painful manner, I crawled to the door.

Mum took one look at me and whisked me to the front room where she turned on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets-my feel good movie and brought down my duvet and different medicines to help me.

"I have to go to work now, so call me if you need anything, I'm only a phone call away" I nodded and smiled at her, not wanting to use my voice. I got a text from Colette which I replied that I was to and a text from Niall, which I replied that I was ill to also. Guilt had started to fester inside of me and I shook myself to supress it. I know it was wrong to go behind Nialls back, but I really like Louis and I was going to correct it and let Niall down gently. I smiled as the thought of last night returned to me.

Mum and Matt (who gave me a massive get well soon kiss) left soon after that and I settled down to watch the amazing movie, laughing and crying at the suited times.

I must have dozed off near the end as I woke with a start when I heard "HARRY POTTER!" Looking around groggily, the sight I was greeted nearly made me laugh.

Standing around the room was Niall, Zayn, Harry and Liam all giving daggers to a guilty looking Colette, who had her hand over her mouth.

"What are you guys doing here?" I croaked sorely. I grabbed for the water on the table and drank it all to soothe my throat, then popped in a soothing sweet thing that I can't remember the name of....AHA! Soothers! It soothed my throat (obviously) and warmed me.

"WELL! Nialler was worried about you so we all decided in our VERY valuable free time to come and see you. And REALLY? A key underneath the pot is SO UNORIGINAL!" Harry said, sitting at Colette's feet, which was on the other settee. She began to tap a beat on his beanied head, much to his annoyance.

"And now One Direction know how to get into my house" I said hoarsely. I raised an eyebrow at Colette and she tried to look innocent. I smiled and shook my head. I noticed that they were all standing and tapped the seats next to me and in front of me, which they took.

Niall sat next to me and gave me a smile which warmed my heart. I don't know how I can feel this way about both of them. Speaking of BOTH of them....

"Where's ma Lou-roll?" I whispered, looking at Harry, who was on his phone. Colette rolled he eyes and replied for him.

"He's ill too; we left him back at the house. Funny, you both have the same symptoms; you must have caught it from each other somehow." She gave me a pointed look, showing me that she knew what had happened. Damn that girl was good.

They stayed for a bit, messing about and roaming my house, much to my dislike. One Direction let loose in my house wasn't something I always dreamed of unlike most teenage girls.

"You guys have made me feel a lot better, thanks" I whispered, as they were leaving. Niall gave me a sweet peck on the check and I smiled at him. That boy is so sweet. I really didn't want to break his heart.

As the put on their amazing (notice sarcasm) disguises, I said "Say hey to Boo Bear for me" They nodded and made an escape to their car, before driving off.

Colette had decided to stay, saying she was giving me "help" for homework. WE both knew that she was actually staying to rant at me.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING" She whirled on me as soon as they left. I sighed and showed her to the living room, where I wrapped myself in my duvet again.

I told her everything I could with my voice, though she had already guessed it. I told of Louis and Daisy, then behind the shed and everything else I fell. I felt good to let it out.

"Im happy that you have got your feelings straight, but are you really going to go behind Nialls back for this, after how sweet and trusting he was of you? And with his best friend too" Her words had hit a sore spot and I bowed my head in shame.

I knew we couldn't do this, but I really liked Louis and I don't want to dump Niall, so I was stuck in a cliché teenage dilemma. This had dampened my mood, and the thought that Louis hadn't texted me all day. He couldn't have been that ill.

Colette left a few minutes later, as she had acting to go to. I promised her I would be at school tomorrow, even if it killed me. Closing the door after her, I made plans in my head, making a cake sounded like something that would waste time.

Not noticing the message on my phone, I began to get the ingredients. When I finally noticed the red flashing light, I took it curiously, wondering who it was.

Sender: Lou x

Hello gorgeous xx

Those simple words made me face brake into a smile and my heart skip a beat. I hastily replied.

Sender: Summer

Don't think you would get off the hook that easy. You gave me this cold!! ;) xx

And the conversation flowed from there. I knew I had chosen the right boy; even if he was immature, childish, and stupid and funny, I knew I was doing the right thing.

But now I had to do the impossible.

I am going to dump (I hate that word) Niall.