Chapter 8

I was practically waiting for Niall the next day as I may have got ready 2 hours too early. I had nothing to do so I wasted time experimenting with my hair, which I had curled into ringlets and made a quiff with my side fringe. Yeah I should have probably spent that time doing homework, but boring is too weak a word.

I decided against the maxi dress because mine didn't look very nice, so instead I am wearing a white dress which it quite high necked and covered in studs and other jewel things. It paired it with white plimsoles (as you can see, I avoid heels) and a studded white bag. My make-up is a natural complexion but with dark eyes.

Colette had come round and helped me with awkward dinner conversations which ended up with her on the floor and me threatening to use the "Cruciatus Curse". So a normal afternoon with her.

At 6, a knock come from the door and I ran to get it before Mum or Matt did. I shouted a quick bye and ran out the door, smacking into Niall as I did. He looked really good and he had the usual glint of amusement in his eyes as he righted me from my ungraceful tumble from my house.

I grabbed him into a massive hug, which he pretended to choke from. I let him go and smiled. He smelt really nice as well as looking good. I noticed that he matched my outfit. We looked like a proper couple. I chuckled at this inwardly, not really knowing how this sat with my heart.

His eyes raked over my outfit and then found eyes. My stomach flipped and I felt my face redden a little. "Woah you scrub well!" He teased. I smacked his arm and laughed. It felt like we had been friends forever, even if his gaze made my heart race. 

"I'm just kidding you look beautiful" he said sincerely. I felt myself smile and my heart warm. This boy will be the death of me.

He stuck out his arm and said "shall we?" I took it and felt his warmth and finished "We shall".

He was driving a green mini and I had to say it suited him. I jumped in the passenger seat and beamed at him. We laughed and joked all the way and I felt relaxed and happy. I asked him questions about his life back in Ireland and if he misses it. He asked me about my amazing surname. He said that it suited me aswell, just like Louis said.

It wasn't a long journey but we spoke a lot and I learnt a lot of things about him, his carefree attitude seeping into my pores, washing away all doubts I had about this date.

We pulled up at a gorgeous little Chinese palace type restaurant. I was in awe. "Where are we?" I whispered.

"Ironically" Nialls voice came from behind me, but he was closer than usual. "Its called the blue dragon."

He was right, there were lots a small blue dragon statues and the roof was all blue and beautiful. Lanterns floated around a blue carpet leading to the door, which many ladies in kimonos stood outside of.

I turned to him smoothly. He was leaning against the car, and we were very close. "I am so grateful to you for getting me out of that hell hole. I don't think I could have coped any longer." I scowled at the thought that I would have to go back after tonight.

He laughed softly and looked down, grabbing my hand and studying it. My heart picked up. He looked up into my eyes, and I looked into his. WOW his eyes are amazing I thought. I was frozen in place and not just from the cold weather.

"It was my pleasure" He winked though he also seemed nervous. He turned back to my hand and rubbed smooth circle into them, warming me up from the crisp air. I wasn't cold anymore as I felt my breathing hitch.  

He examined my ring and took it off my finger and placed it on his. After examining it, he started to imitate me; badly. I laughed and tried to reach for his hand with the ring on, but he pulled it away, leaving my face literally inches from mine.