Chapter 16

LOUIS POV

 No wonder Abi cheated on me. Im a mess. One big mess. On the outside I look fine, happy and as “fit” as ever, but on the inside, the conflict that’s raging is ripping me apart.

 And she saw that. She saw the struggle in my eyes. Well she saw one part of the struggle. The struggle between me and Abi. But the other part was the worst part.

 Her. Or Niall.

 I really liked her ever since I first bumped into her. I was a fool not to know that much.

!!!!FLASHBACK!!!!

I had to keep running, or I will surely be dead, or worse, kidnapped and kept in a fan-girls basemen- hopefully I will find this funny one day . As I kept running, I dreamed of the mayhem if they were to catch me. Because it is me, I couldnt help but laugh at the situation around me. I looked back at the girls that were running after me, seeing their desperate, crying faces made me actually laugh aloud. If I was watching where I was going, I would have seen her.

But instead I slammed right into her.

We fell to the floor, both moaning in pain. “Shit” I heard her whisper as she scrambled to check something in her bag. I moved the sore parts of my body to check that nothing was broken. Luckily, it seems that I had just scrapped my side and my head. I moaned again as I touched a sore spot on my head. I sat up and checked my elbow what had a burning pain coming from it.

I sensed her sitting up and shaking out her limbs as my eyes were closed I still couldn’t see her. I just hoped she won’t scream and kidnap me like anyone else would.

“You could at least watch where your-“I heard her cut off as I looked up at her. Her face showed recognition and shock, it’s funny how I could read her so well. She had realised who I was and now I was playing to all the Gods that she wasnt crazy.

I brushed down my jeans and winced at the pain in the back of my head. I saw her recollect herself and stick out her hand to help me up.

I took it gladly and was shocked but the spark that erupted between our hands. I think felt it too as I saw her cheeks heat up a bit. This made me smirk at her cute reaction.

That’s when I really looked at her. Her blonde hair and her bright green eyes shined in the early morning sun. She had an easy carefree style with her clothes but I imagine everything would look good on her. Her lips were the perfect shape and colour and I had to resist the urge to kiss her. She looked about 17 or 18 and her slim figure and dainty dance like posture added to her allure. She was looking up at me, a cute scrunch in her nose and squint in her eyes as she stared up at me against the sun.

That’s when I think I started to fall for Summer Malfoy; and I didn’t even know her name.

!!!!END OF FLASHBACK!!!!

I sighed at the memories that were surfacing. I was still at the video shoot. Niall and Summer had gone and I was glad for that, as I hate happy couples, especially when she was happy with someone else. Colette and Harry had also left, but I saw nothing but friendship in Harrys eyes and Colette seemed to have something on her mind. Colette and Niall had started to become close friends and it didnt puzzle me as I saw the look in Colettes eyes. It wasnt hard. Niall hadnt told Summer, so maybe he did like her too. I dont know, I couldnt think of that right now. 

I stood up to leave and walked to my own car. I didnt even realise I was going to Summers until I saw her flat in front of me. I sat in the car for a few minutes before thinking up a good excuse to go in. Here goes nothing, I thought.