Chapter 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday soon came; the day that One Direction was leaving go on their 4 day Europe tour. Yes I know its only 4 days, but I'm a person who misses people, even if they are ill and are off school or something. The lads have become a big part of my life and I am going to be sad for four days without that part.

I had visited the X factor studio on Sunday at Nialls request and it was nice to see the boys perform. It was also a surprise to see Colette there and when I asked her who had invited her, she stumbled on her words. Luckily for her, Harry answered for her, telling me that it was him who invited her. I gave her a knowing smile before turning my back, missing Colette mouthing "Thank You" to Harry. It seemed to me Colette was keeping something from me. Recently, she had been keeping things from me. I won't push her but she has been distant and out when I tried to call. I really hope I wasn't losing another best friend as Colette meant a lot to me.

The X factor was amazing and it was nice to meet the acts and be backstage. The boys seemed nostalgic and happy and Louis was texting someone non-stop. When I asked who he changed the subject with a knowing but guilty smile. I let it drop, knowing I couldn't know everything about everyone.

I could feel a cold coming on but I was drugged up and determined to say good-bye.

We were standing in a private bit of the airport, secluded from the public. The boys were all there with their bags (Zayn having way more than the rest), surrounded by their management and other things, like make-up and clothes assistants.

Oh and don't forget the mums. This was awkward, seeing as this was the first time meeting Nialls mum. But she was really nice and embarrassed Niall to no end which we both found very funny.

"I wanna come!" I said, pout at Niall. He chuckled at my pout and pulled me closer.

"Sorry Sum, it's a bit late for that. AND you have school- ('Pfft call that place a school' I said quietly) and management said no." I shot one of the nearest members of "management" a glare, which made Niall laugh.

"You will see me soon, and I will text and call if you like" he bargained. It seemed like a fair deal so I sealed it with a kiss. He deepened it and I smiled into it. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I ignored it, until they kept tapping, and hard.

I broke from Niall, annoyed and was greeted with the cheeky face of Harry. He shot me a wink and stole me away from Niall in a massive spinning hug.

He stopped spinning me and put me down. I was relieved to be put down. The relief was soon extinguished as he grabbed me into a bone-crushing hug. I was lucky as he soon let go, only to go down on one knee, taking both my hands. I laughed at his expression and saw Niall talking to Colette happily, leaving me stranded with the Curley haired boy.

"I'm going to miss you so much Summer! But I promise as soon as I get back, I will take you away from that devil leprechaun and we shall live forever after in the hills of HARRYLAND!" He said jokily in a posh English accent.

"But Mr Styles, there's ferocious beasts in those lands back there! I hear dem at night while the city sleeps I do" putting on a cockney accent. Most of the people around us were watching us in shock amusement.

"Nahh hun that's just Zayn" Harry said normally, getting up from the ground and sending Zayn a wink, who gave him the finger behind his mums back. I laughed and took him into a proper hug. I whispered "use protection you cheeky scoundrel" He laughed, pulling from the hug and winking he looked over his shoulder once to check something before he left me. I walked to where the rest of the boys were sitting, cases surrounding them.