Chapter 17

I woke the next morning panicked. I couldn't believe that I was going to do it. The part of me that was loyal to Niall was still moaning, but it was a dull unnoticeable sound, which I pushed away.

I got up to find an empty bed next to me. It was a Saturday morning, so I guessed that Matt and Mum had gone for a walk or shopping.

I knew that this was mums plan to let me have some alone time. There was a note left on the kitchen table, which I recognized as mums neat handwriting.

Summer, me and matt have gone out for the day. We won't be back til 3 ish, so use the time wisely love mum and matt

I smiled weakly at how she was so all-knowing. It was early, so I guessed the boys wouldn't be up yet, so I couldn't go round.

I decided to do some exercise. I didn't feel like going out of the warm house, so I got out the Wii and Just Dance 3. I'm an expert at this game and it really keeps you shape whilst listening to good music. I worked up a sweat until 10am, when I decided to take a shower to unknot the twist in my stomach. I started to plan how what I would say to Niall. Dumping is a harsh word and I know I should avoid the "let's be friends" thing because that never works.

I was ready to go by 11. I didn't put much effort into my outfit, just some warm leggings, a dress and a knitted cardi and my red TOMS. They made me think of Louis. The mention of his name brought the butterflies and memories from last night re-surfaced. I shook my head regretfully to shake the thoughts away.

I had texted Niall earlier to come round and he said he would be here in 10. I was pacing, and running my hands through my hair. Then the bell rang. I took one deep breath and said "Right Summer, don't chicken out, you can do it" the pep talk didn't help as I got closer to the door. I opened it to see Niall standing there.

There was a hat pulled low over his face and a hood over that. Nice disguise I thought. He lifted his head and his beautiful eyes connected with mine and a smile spread across his face. A wave of emotion fell over me. I felt myself falling for him all over again, the feelings rushing back. The plan of dumping was scrunched up and thrown away in my mind. I couldn't do that to that adorable face. He sent me a cheeky grin and presented me with a paper bag which looked like a take-away. Then I saw the Nando's logo emblazoned on the side and laughed out loud.

I saw his sexy begging pout and I took the bag and brought him into a big hug, and a cute peck on his lips. I felt myself falling right back into the feeling before Louis and I's kiss. I am such a horrible person. "Really Niall, Nandos at 11?" I teased as he walked into my house, one hand intertwined in mine.

"Hey, Nandos can be eaten at any time" he said jokily. I knew how much he loved Nandos, and we have had a take-away before so he knew what I liked.

He sat at the kitchen table and watched me as I set out our food. I sat down next to him, placing our plates down. While we ate, we joked, talked and laughed. This is why I liked Niall so much, the way he makes me feel at ease.

We finished the meal and he helped me wash up, no matter how hard I argued against it. That ended up in a foam fight. Fairy liquid does NOT taste nice.

We sat down In the TV room and curled up together. I brought down my duvet and kept warm underneath it. We flicked through the channels aimlessly until it settled on FRIENDS. You can't go wrong with friends. My head was on his warm chest and I inhaled his scent happily. His arm was round my shoulder and our hands joined. His chin was resting comfortably on the top of my head. We watch TV in silence at first but he broke it soon enough.

"So, how was your mum after I left?" I could tell he was eager for an answer. I shrugged, still looking at the TV.

"Meh, she was just worried at the outcomes it may cause and the lying cause she hates that, but she wasn't trying to stop me. She understands. She really wants to meet you, which will have to be arranged soon." He was silent for a while. I drew my eyes away from the TV and turned my head to face him. His face was deep in thought and his eyes held worry.