Chapter 32

Ok I have been a terrible person leaving you like this! I just had the terrible case of writers block and life has been getting in the way with me in my school production and homework and revision! And being generally lazy! So because I don't want to do homework, Im writing this! Arent I an AWESOME student?!?!

So yeah, I still don't really know what Im going to write but hey!! IM SO CRAY CRAY!!

So here it is! Enjoy! Its all happy families for the time being!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer POV

My smile did not falter once that night. I had an amazing, funny, crazy boyfriend, (who at this very moment was drawing patterns on the back of my hand soothingly with his thumb, making me sigh in content) and all the people around me were happy too.

What more could a girl ask for.

After Niall asked Colette to be his girlfriend, we all decided to watch a movie; but it wasn't that easy to decide.

"We have been in this house for FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT! Lets go out!" Louis proposed, pouting cutely.

"I only just got back! I wanna stay in!" Niall protested, his hands around a beaming Colettes waist, his head rested on her shoulder.

"But Woman In Black is just out- I want to see it!" Zayn joined in the argument. Soon there was bickering left right and centre (well Niall and Colette were kissing).

"JAM YOUR HYPE!" I shouted, causing everyone to look at me strangely. But it did the job as each person was silenced. With a satisfactory smile, I spoke my thoughts aloud.

"I think we should go see the movie and on the way back, get a Nandos! That way everyones happy" I surmised, proud of my plan. Everyone nodded in agreement, Niall perking up at the sound of his favourite food and the rest of the boys about going outside.

"Who knew you had brains as well as beauty" Louis whispered in my ear, his breath fanning me, making me shiver.

I chuckle lightly as his cheesy comment and look up into his gorgeous blue eyes. "Flattery wont get you anywhere Mr. Tomlinson" I pecked him on the lips before following everyone out to the cars.

I heard him follow me before I felt his hand intertwine with mine. I squeeze our hands and couldn't help but feel content with my life.

I caught sight of Niall and Colette kissing again, her leaning on his car with her arms lost in his blonde hair. I felt disgusted at the amount of kissing they do and also happy to see them happy together.

"Get a ROOM!" Harry hollered, getting into the front of Louis' car. Looks like he will be riding with us I thought to myself. How stupid to not realise that dating Louis meant that I would get Harry too.

Giggling lightly to myself, I climbed into the back of the car seeing as Harry bagsied the front. Louis joined us in the driver's seat, sending a glare and a pout to Harry at his position in the car.

Harry caught the look and beamed like 5 year old caught doing something he shouldn't, acting innocent. "I always sit in the front of your car. It's like nature." He justified.

I laughed at the two boys and grabbed their cheeks, much to their protest. "Ahh my boys! My Poncho Boys" I quoted from Doctor Who, laughing at my nerdiness.

Harry rolled his eyes and mumbled "Oh god, she's quoting again!"

Louis started the engine and shrugged "I think it's cute" he replied honestly, sending me a wink. I grinned manically and blew him a kiss. Turning back to the road, he turned out of the gates of the house, following Niall's and Zayn's car.