Chapter 23

I woke up the next day early for school, as I needed to catch up some work from being ill. I couldn't sleep that well anyway, thinking what I what I had to do. The sore throat had disappeared luckily but I still needed to watch how much I shouted or how much talked. I threw on my patterned leggings and decided it was warm enough (even though it's like the middle of November) to wear my white TOMS (Louis isn't the only person who loves them) and wrapped up. I grabbed my bag and made a quick exit, saying a quick goodbye to the family.

Throwing in both my headphones, I braced the cold morning air and pressed shuffle on my ipod as I walked. The first song that came on was 'Sorry for Party Rocking' which made me smile. This song makes me feel good as I walked the familiar path to school.

I reached school in plenty of time to go to my locker, pulling out the books I need for the day. As I closed it, I noticed a picture peeling off my locker; me and Mercy at the 1D concert, laughing together. I sighed as I closed my locker, locking it. I turned to the right and jumped out of my skin when 3 young girls were standing in front of me. 2 were giddy with eagerness and the other was burning with jealousy, glaring at me. I raised my eyebrow at her and she shifted a bit.

"Ummm hello?" I said, when they didn't speak. Eager 1 and Eager 2 (I decided to name them that) giggled me, and Jealousy smirked.

"Are you Summer Malfoy?" Eager 1 said. Oh now I know what this is about. Looks like they have finally found me.

"That's me!" I say wearily, hoping to get out of here soon. Eager 2 tries to contain a squeal and fails. Jealousy seems to go green.

"You know One Direction don't you? OMG! Can we have a picture, and are YOU the blond girl Nialls been dating?" The Eagers fire questions at me and I cant help but smile.

"Yes, I know 1D- Yes you can have a picture and for the last one.....no I'm not" I didn't think it was good to promote it to the world as it wouldn't last any longer. That thought scared me.

After the picture, they give me their twitter names and I promised to give them to the boys, they run off squealing, making me laugh at their fan-girl ways.

"Wow you even have your own fans now! Life must be spiffing for you!" a sneer comes from behind. It sounds wrong with that voice. That voice shouldn't speak like that. I know that voice.

I spin slowly and face Mercy, and I see her evil smirk falter as she takes in my face. I sigh and say "look Merce, why can't we just be friends again, like back in middle school? We can make cake out of rainbows and smiles....." I trail off, smiling at the Mean Girls quote. I see the conflict in her eyes and it seems like she was about to crack when.....

"WAZZZZUP BEZZUMMMS!" I spin the direction I was just facing and saw Colette, beaming in her usual hyper self. Luckily she seemed to have recovered from her time of being quiet and brooding, like I knew she would. I turned to the spot Mercy was just in, to see that she has gone. I frowned; I thought I was getting through to her finally.

"What?" Colette whispers over my shoulder. I turn back to her (Woah I'm doing a lot of turning) and say with a smile"Nothing. Let's go."

"So what are you doing after school?" She starts, as we walk to our first lesson; choreography.

"Oh nothing, homework, singing, breaking up with Niall" I add nonchalantly, making her spit out her hot choc and choke. I helped her breathe again, then regretting it after.

"What?!? Oh, well that's a good idea, you don't want to string him along. He will be heartbroken though" she said, gobsmacked and almost...happy? Why was she happy I was breaking it with Niall? Probably because she think it is best but had a permanent worried look on her face still got me confused again.