Chapter 13

Previously (On the Big Bang- haha im just kidding):

"I have wanted to do this for SO long" he whispered

Then his lips crashed into mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took a millisecond to get over the shock but after I kissed back with all my might. This wasn't like our other kiss, which was sweet and innocent; this kiss was full of passion. We had wanted to kiss each other for so long and we had kept it bottled up, but now it's out.

I swivelled my body to face him, running my hand through his blonde hair. His lips fitted against mine, and he tasted of cinnamon. I LOVE CINNAMON!

We pulled back for air a few minutes later, our foreheads still placed together, staring into each other's eyes.

"I have waited so long to do that" he repeated after he caught his breath, which fanned in my face, making my stomach flip. His nerves could still be sensed.

"Funnily enough, so have I! We just couldn't catch a break." He chuckled along with me, our eyes connecting. He seemed so relieved that I responded to his kiss. He pulled back a bit so he could see right into them. I missed the proximity of his face but I was still transfixed by it.

"I just wanna say, Summer, I really like you, as in REALLY! So, if you feel the same way, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He sounded so nervous I just had to laugh.

"Hey, don't laugh, tryna tell you my feelings here" He pouted cutely, fear still in his eyes. 

I chuckled before saying "Of course Horey, I really like you to, and I would LOVE to be your girlfriend" Before he could say anything I connected our lips, feeling the spark in my stomach egnite.

I couldn't believe it. I was Niall Horan's girlfriend. Nearly every girl would KILL to be me. Almost every girl would kill ME! It didn't matter about the cameras, It didn't matter about the gossips, it just mattered that we really liked each other.

Wow I have changed my tune I thought. But I realise now that they are normal boys and I am not letting him go for some stupid reason like the public. They will get used to it I hope.

What about Louis? The voice said again.

Oh great, your back, I thought. But that thought wouldn't be shaken. Feeling guilty about kissing Niall and thinking of someone else, I reluctantly stopped.

I pulled back from our kiss, smiling. It felt good to get it out in the open. But I know it isn't going to be an easy ride.

I checked the time on my phone and realised I have 5 minutes to get to my next lesson. Seeing as I had already been in detention today, I dont think it would be a good idea to skip.

"I have to go hun, but we will speak or see each other soon!!" I gave him one last kiss and left the warm car and ran into school, my face flushed.

I wanted to squeal with excitement. Talking of squealing, I realised I had Colette in my next lesson. I quickly ran to my locker and got out the books I needed, thinking of Niall the whole time.

I ran into the lesson just in time, and I plonked myself next to Colette. She was facing away from me, so I tapped her shoulder excitedly. She turned and beamed at me.

"Hey you!" She gave me a big hug and sniffed my coat. "Hey, you smell like Ni-"She threw a hand over her mouth. "Tell me everything, now!"

So I did. She ended up squealing her head off, which nearly made the teacher tell her to leave.

"OMG I'm so happy for you!!" I nodded, my stomach flipping madly. I didn't realise he had that much of an effect on me.

The rest of the lesson was spent talking about Niall and me, and how Colette must like someone. She seemed to hesitate when I asked her, her eyes guarded somewhat. I brushed it off as me being stupid.

When the lesson was finally over, I exited at the main gate on my commute home. Passing the busy London streets I thought over how much had changed since I walked these streets this morning. As I reached near my house, I got a call which I hasitly answered when I saw the Caller ID: Horey.

"Hello again" I said, biting my lip to stem the growth of my smile.

"I have a surprise for you" Is all he said before hanging up. I was confused and worried.

I kept walking until I had a clear view of my whole road. The sight that greeted me made me halt.

It was One Direction stuffed into a people carrier, outside my house.

I kept walking, shaking my head as I heard the noise that was coming from the carrier. As I got near enough, I knocked on the blacked out window, earning a girly scream from inside. I beamed and waved, knowing that they could see me.

Niall jumped out of the car and hugged me round the waist. I heard a voice shout 'GET A ROOM' from inside the car.

"Hey, wanna go for a ride?" He whispered in my ear his voice still holding the hesitance and nervousness like he is scared I will bolt. My hands were on his chest and my heart was beating very very fast.

"Two times in one day- are you planning my murder already?" 

I went to get into the car when I heard a distant shout. I stopped and squinted into the distance to see Colettte hurrying this way. Confused but happy, I greeted her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, grinning.

As she caught her breath, she pointed at Niall, who smiled sheepishly. "Leppy boy thought you might want some company."

"Hey, I told you not to call me that!" Niall protested jokily.

"Oh well I ignored ya didnt I?" Colette retorted in a very accurate imitation of his accent.

There was a laugh from the car, signalling that the whole band had been watching the conversation.

I was confused. Again? Had they being talking? I smiled as my best friend and newly appointed boyfriend were getting along. I decided not to mention it as I didnt want to be an overprotective girlfriend on the first day.

After sticking his tongue at once at Colette,Niall said "shall we go?" 

"Where are we going?" We both asked, as we got into the car, greeting the boys as we did so.

"You'll see" Niall said as we all got comfortable

Introducing Colette to the boys was easier than I thought, though I could see her borderline fan girling at times. I dont know why it doesnt affect me as much. Maybe its because I got to see them as normal boys before I saw them as popstars and, dare I say, sex gods.

I turned to Niall, our hands still interlocked.

Looking at him, made me happy. He smiled a breath-taking smile and leaned in for a small peck, which I deepened cheekily, totally aware of our unexpected PDA.

"Ugh, WHAT did I say?!?! GET A ROOM!" Liam said again.

We laughed and I rested my head on his shoulder, hearing his breath as he rubbed soothing circles in my hand.

As we rode off into the sunset (well a girl can dream, the sun didn't set very well in London) I couldn't help but feel happy.

And let's face it, who wouldn't???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ aww all romantic!!!

HEHE twice in a day, you must be proud!!

COMMENT VOTE FAN!!!