CHAPTER 48

AUTHOR POV

It was a tranquil afternoon as the young couple finished their lunch and relaxed in their backyard. The atmosphere was filled with the soothing sounds of birds chirping, the gentle breeze, and the distant waves crashing against the shore. They found solace in the peaceful environment, embracing the beauty of nature.

Jungkook observed his wife, who appeared to be fully immersed in the calmness around her. However, he couldn't shake off the lingering effects of the dream he had earlier, the desire to touch her still lingering within him.

Luckily, Y/n didn't ignore him as he had feared in his dream. Instead, she opened up to him, sharing details about her time with Lara and even revealing that she was no longer the innocent Y/n he had known before. Lara had taught her things that she was previously unaware of, and there were still some aspects that Y/n hadn't shared with Jungkook.

"It's quite boring here. Why don't we go near the seashore?" Jungkook suggested, capturing Y/n's attention. She immediately nodded, her interest piqued by the idea. A smile formed on Jungkook's face, pleased to see his wife's enthusiasm for going to the sea. They both rose from their spots and headed inside to gather the necessary items for their outing.

Once they had finished packing, Jungkook glanced at his wife, noticing her wearing a sundress. "Y/n, you can change into my shirt. Since the beach is private, there won't be anyone else there," he suggested. Y/n paused for a moment, considering his words, before agreeing.

She made her way to the bathroom to change, opting for Jungkook's white shirt paired with her shorts. As she looked at her attire in the mirror, she noticed her legs were fully on display. However, she dismissed the idea of covering up, reasoning that it would only be her and Jungkook at the beach.

Jungkook sat in the living room, engrossed in his phone while waiting for Y/n to come downstairs. He immediately closed his phone and lifted his head when he heard someone clearing their throat, already aware of who it was.

He paused for a moment as his eyes shamelessly traveled from head to toe as he checked out his wife, causing a slight blush to appear on Y/n's cheeks, which she quickly masked by calling out his name.

"I'm ready, shall we go?" Y/n asked, but Jungkook remained silent. Instead, he approached her, cupping her cheeks and pressing his lips against hers. Y/n was taken aback by his sudden action but soon gave in, eagerly returning the kiss.

They both knew they couldn't resist, and the kiss continued for a few seconds before they finally pulled away, both panting for breath. Y/n, still catching her breath, asked, "What was that for?" as she looked at her husband.

"Nothing... it's just that you're looking beautiful," Jungkook replied, planting a gentle peck on her cheek. Y/n looked at him with amusement, still slightly breathless from the kiss.

"Come on, we should get going," he said, taking hold of Y/n's hand and pulling her out of the house. The path to the beach wasn't far, so they walked hand in hand, eagerly heading towards their destination.

Once they arrived, Jungkook helped Y/n set up the blanket and other items they had brought to make themselves comfortable. They found a perfect spot under a tree, providing shade from the sun's rays. With everything in place, Jungkook stood up and removed his shirt, revealing his toned physique as he stood in his shorts.

He glanced at Y/n, already anticipating her reaction to his half-naked state, and saw her blush by his move. "Wanna swim with me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and extending his hand towards her. However, Y/n shook her head, declining his offer.

Jungkook gave her a disappointed look. "Suit yourself, I'm going to swim," he said before making his way towards the sea to enjoy some time in the water.