CHAPTER 36

AUTHOR POV

Y/N found herself overwhelmed by unfamiliar desires, unsure of what was happening to her. The desire to do more than just kiss him consumed her thoughts, as she yearned for a deeper level of intimacy.

She questioned what could possibly be more pleasurable than the sensation of his lips on hers or the comfort of his arms wrapped around her.

The intensity of her longing was so strong that she wanted to explore every possible way for him to touch her, to make her feel the same exhilaration she experienced when they kissed.

A profound desire stirred within her, rooted in the depths of her being. It went beyond mere physical connection; she yearned for their souls to intertwine, to share a single heart and a single essence.

The thought of him penetrating her body, metaphorically and intimately, consumed her thoughts. It was a desire to merge with him on every level, to become one in the most profound sense. The intensity of her longing surprised her, as she had never expected to be this desperate for such an intimate connection.

He had captivated her completely, making her fall for him with an intensity she could not resist. This new and overwhelming sensation she was experiencing brought forth sensations she had never felt before, leaving her craving more in any way possible.

Unable to resist the overwhelming desire, she found herself unable to stop from kissing him. Their lips moved in perfect sync, their rhythm matching each other's. With each passing moment, they pulled each other closer, yearning to deepen the kiss even further.

Her fingers became entangled in his soft locks, while he firmly held her waist, alternating between squeezing and stroking it. As their passionate exchange continued, she could feel his hand slowly making its way up her spine, reaching toward her nape.

But instead of cupping her nape, his fingers ventured lower, their touch grazing the zipper of her dress. Without breaking their kiss, he took hold of the zipper, pulling it down with agonizing slowness.

Using his thumb and forefinger to guide the zipper, his other three fingers brushed against her skin, heightening the sensations coursing through her. Finally, the zipper reached her lower back, allowing his hands to slip inside her dress, cupping her bare waist.

She realized that if he were to move his hands upwards, he would undoubtedly reach her breast, covered by the delicate fabric of her bralette.

Jungkook's hands explored her bare waist, his touch sending shivers down her spine as he slowly ventured further inside the open side of her dress.

The sensation intensified as his finger pressed against her navel, eliciting a gasp that mirrored the sounds she had made in the theatre room.

Confusion washed over her as she questioned why she now found herself sounding like the girls in movies. What she had once considered as torture, she now realized was something entirely different.

Witnessing men touching women in dramas had always left her with a sense of wrongness, but now she found herself in a similar scenario, and instead of feeling troubled, she embraced the feeling as right, desiring more.

Lost in her thoughts, their lips eventually parted, revealing a thick string of saliva connecting them. Surprisingly, she felt no shyness or embarrassment about it. Something had shifted within her, erasing her timid nature.

When she locked eyes with him, she couldn't help but notice the darkness that consumed his gaze. His dilated pupils gave him an intense appearance as if he were a different person altogether.

His raspy voice broke the silence, his words carrying a deep longing. "I want your permission to touch you more," he uttered, his voice laced with a low and indescribable quality.