CHAPTER 31

AUTHOR POV

Jungkook struggled to maintain control, he found himself losing in the sensations of their intimate encounter.

Every touch, every kiss, sent waves of pleasure coursing through his body, igniting a desire he couldn't resist. Y/n's presence overwhelmed him, her lips, hands, and skin driving him to the brink of madness. He yearned to feel more of her, to have his touch explore every inch of her being.

With a surge of longing, Jungkook lifted Y/N's top, exposing her bare skin to his hungry gaze. His hands eagerly traced the contours of her stomach, waist, and hips, his fingertips leaving a trail of electric sensation in their wake.

The intensity of his desires fueled his imagination, wishing that his lips could replace his fingers, yearning to taste her skin with every fiber of his being.

He couldn't help but admire the perfection of her curves, amazed by the allure of his wife. Y/N's moans, a symphony of pleasure, only heightened his own arousal. Not once did he sense any discomfort from her, emboldening him to take their connection further.

Driven by his overwhelming desires, Jungkook continued to explore her skin, coaxing forth her moans of pleasure. Each sound she uttered pushed him closer to his limits, fueling his determination to make a move, to fully claim her as his own.

Their passionate embrace consumed them both as Jungkook kissed Y/N with a hunger and intensity that left them both breathless. The taste of her lips, so enticing and addictive, became his favorite flavor, fueling his growing addiction to her.

The sight of her beneath him ignited a new sensation, causing his desire for her to intensify. He yearned to make love to her, unable to contain his anticipation.

Just as Jungkook was on the verge of exploring further, their intimate moment was abruptly interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Their lips parted, leaving them both panting heavily, their breaths mingling in the air.

Jungkook's gaze met Y/N's, and he could see the longing reflected in her eyes. Her pure, unwavering gaze only deepened his desire to hold her in his arms forever. He leaned in, intending to capture her lips once again, but the sound of the doorbell echoed through their home, demanding their attention.

Jungkook's frustration grew as the doorbell continued to ring, threatening to ruin the night he had made arrangements for.

And in a gap reacting swiftly, Y/N pushed him back and removed his hand from beneath her top, adjusting her dress in preparation to answer the door for the unexpected visitor.

However, Jungkook couldn't bear the thought of their passionate moment being interrupted so abruptly. He reached out and caught her wrist, preventing her from leaving the room.

"Jungkook, let me go... I have to answer the door," Y/N pleaded, attempting to free her wrist from his grip.

"Kiss me first, and then you can attend to the door," Jungkook demanded, his voice filled with desire.

Y/N's face flushed with embarrassment, but Jungkook remained stoic, determined to get what he desired. Before she could respond, he pressed his lips against hers, initiating a passionate kiss. There was no time for her to catch her breath as he continued to kiss her fervently.

"Jungkook, we can't keep ignoring the door," Y/N gasped as she spoke in between the kiss, trying to reason with him.

But Jungkook was relentless, squeezing her hips to elicit a moan and coax her into kissing him back. Unsatisfied with the intensity of their current exchange, he pushed her against the door, intensifying the pressure of their lips.