CHAPTER 17

AUTHOR P.O.V

Jungkook led y/n back to his villa, a place that held the potential for memories and the opportunity to build their budding relationship. As they entered the familiar surroundings, a sense of anticipation filled the air, knowing that they were embarking on a new phase of their connection.

With a warm smile, Jungkook offered his hand to help y/n unload her belongings from the car. Their interaction was filled with a gentle excitement, as they navigated the process of bringing y/n's things into the house, building a shared space together, this time for real.

As they made their way inside, Jungkook guided y/n towards the staircase, leading her up to the second floor. He opened the door to a room that held a special surprise, an effort he took to foster a deeper bond between them.

"I've prepared a new room for you," Jungkook revealed, his voice filled with anticipation. "I thought it would be nice for us to be closer, so I've arranged for your room next to mine."

Y/n's eyes widened with surprise and appreciation as she stepped into the newly arranged room. The space had been transformed, radiating a sense of warmth and potential. It was a gesture that spoke volumes about Jungkook's commitment to their relationship.

"Do you like it?" he was in doubt and stood behind her as she still explored the room.

"The room is nice and I like the new decor too."

Jungkook's smile grew wider, his eyes shining with eagerness. He wanted nothing more than to see those genuine expressions of hers in his efforts.

"Well, you can rest for now," Jungkook offered, his voice filled with warmth and consideration. "I'll take care of everything and ask the maids to arrange your things."

Y/n's shoulders relaxed, appreciating Jungkook's thoughtfulness. The prospect of having someone assist her with settling in was a welcome relief after a long journey.

"Thank you, Jungkook," y/n replied gratefully.

Jungkook nodded, his eyes filled with reassurance. With a sense of relief, y/n sank into the plush sofa, allowing herself to fully relax and take in her surroundings.

She watched as Jungkook made a quick phone call, instructing the maids to assist with arranging her belongings.

As the maids arrived, y/n observed their efficiency and attention to detail. They carefully took charge, delicately handling her belongings and placing them in their designated spots.

"You must be tired from the journey. Why don't you take a nap?"

Y/n hesitated for a moment, appreciating Jungkook's thoughtfulness, but she couldn't ignore her growling stomach.

"Actually, Jungkook, I would have to cook us dinner. It's already dinner time,"

Jungkook smiled at y/n's thought of preparing them food, but he gently insisted,

"You've had a long day, y/n. Let's save your energy and enjoy a relaxing evening. How about we order some food from outside and have dinner together?"

Y/n paused, considering Jungkook's suggestion. As much as she wanted to cook for him, she realized that his concern for her well-being was genuine and she wasn't at her best energy to cook great meals either so she simply agreed with him.

"Alright, Jungkook.."

Jungkook nodded, to y/n's decision, and quickly reached for his phone to place the order.

As they waited for the food to arrive, they settled into the comfort of the villa, finding solace in each other's presence.

When the food arrived they sat at the dining table, the aroma of delicious food filled the air, creating a cozy atmosphere.