CHAPTER 35

It was disappointing to see the number of votes the last chapter received compared to the reads. Anyway, I updated for the readers who are voting regularly as I don't want them to wait unnecessarily and I apologize for the late update. There won't be any voting goals as that seems useless with many readers.

AUTHOR POV

A WEEK LATER

A week had passed since the conversation Jungkook had with Taehyung, unsure if his words had resonated with him. But surprisingly, Taehyung had kept his distance throughout the entire week, choosing to stay in his own space.

It was Sunday, and Jungkook knew that Taehyung would be home, observing him closely. However, what puzzled Jungkook was the fact that Taehyung was still asleep, not once coming out to check on him. It seemed as though he had finally understood the importance of not interfering between him and Y/n.

Not bothered by Taehyung's absence, Jungkook decided it was the right time to find his beloved wife. He got up from the couch and began searching for Y/n around the house. However, no matter where he looked, he couldn't find her presence. Speculating that she might be in the backyard, he made his way there, but to his surprise, she wasn't there either.

Perplexed and growing concerned, Jungkook returned inside, deciding to ask Taehyung about Y/n's whereabouts. Perhaps that was the reason why Taehyung was able to sleep peacefully, knowing that Y/n was not by his side.

Without much thought, Jungkook opened Taehyung's room, only to be greeted by the sight of his bareback as he slept soundly. Taehyung had not bothered to lock his door, seemingly unconcerned about anyone walking in and catching him in such a vulnerable state.

Seeing this as an opportunity, Jungkook couldn't resist capturing some photos of Taehyung drooling in his sleep, finding amusement in the situation.

Finally satisfied with his impromptu photography session, Jungkook decided it was time to wake Taehyung up. He was certain that Taehyung knew where Y/n was. Shaking Taehyung's shoulder, he called out, "Yah, Kim Taehyung, wake up! I won't let you sleep peacefully until you tell me where my wife is."

Taehyung stirred, letting out a soft whine as he slowly woke up. He blinked his eyes open, squinting at Jungkook standing over him. "What...what do you want, Jungkook?" he groaned, his voice laced with sleepiness.

Jungkook shook Taehyung again, determined to get an answer. "I need to know where Y/n is. Please, wake up and tell me."

Taehyung reluctantly opened his left eye, still half-asleep. "If you must know, she is out in the Park with her babysitting kids and will be back before noon," he mumbled.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Y/n had never mentioned anything about visiting a park with the kids today. He realized that he hadn't made much effort to spend time with her or learn more about her schedules. "Which park, Taehyung? I want to go there."

Taehyung, however, had already drifted back to sleep, ignoring Jungkook's question. Frustrated, Jungkook shook him again, shouting, "Taehyung, wake up!"

"Gosh, Jungkook, why are you shouting? Can't you see I'm on my honeymoon?" Taehyung grumbled, still half-asleep.

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. "Honeymoon? Taehyung, you're dreaming! I won't let you have a honeymoon before I have mine. Now, wake up and tell me where the park is."

Taehyung groaned and sat up, clearly irritated. "I don't know, Jungkook. She just informed me she'd be back before noon. That's all I know. Now, leave my room. I'm not finished with my dream yet."

"Fine, Taehyung. Enjoy your honeymoon. But before I go, I have a wedding present for you." Jungkook's eyes turned into a mischievous glint, he walked his way to the bathroom, grabbed a bucket of water, and poured it on Taehyung, drenching him completely. "That's my gift to you, Taehyung!" he shouted before rushing out of the room to escape Taehyung's retaliation.