Notice

⚠️PLEASE READ IT TILL THE END⚠️

Please vote for the next chapter. I've edited almost 80% of the book and the chapters are ready to post. Each chapter will be updated when the voting goal is reached and I'm ready to update as many chapters in a single day as the voting goal gets surpassed.

I've noticed chapter 32 got 600+ reads and yet received 83 votes. I don't know why the readers are hesitant to vote. Is that the book not in the readers' interest? Or find it boring? I genuinely couldn't understand. I know the plot is slow and doesn't have any drama, twists or smut chapters yet. And I know readers are for some adrenaline rush, which I can assure will be included in the upcoming chapters.

Please note that the more votes the book receives, the more Wattpad will refer the book to new readers. And it isn't easy for the authors to work on a particular book for more than a year to only receive less appreciation. I kindly request for everyone to vote and I'm thankful for the readers who vote and comment on every chapter I post.

The reason for the post is, earlier I was okay and satisfied with the few comments and votes I received. But I've noticed some authors getting so many votes and appreciation for baseless plots and uncountable smut chapters. And again some authors go unrecognized for their best books and good works and even some, having great works/books are forced to delete their books which did make an impact on me.

I felt that I needed the appreciation as I've improved a lot compared to my old writing and still writing and improving for the readers. It is just unacceptable to see the work you made with so much interest and passion get less appreciated.
Not only me but authors who are underrated, talented and unrecognised feel the same. And I request everyone to vote on the books you liked and read. The authors would feel happy and appreciated for their works.

And I do not intend to hurt anyone through this post as this was my opinion and I apologize if I offended anyone.

Thank you.