Chapter Fifty Four

Chapter Fifty Four

After Aaron and Jace had finished taking the last lot of mattress down to the basement, they both went there separate ways without saying a word. Aaron was so tempted to use their time alone to threaten Jace away from Chloe but he knew it wouldn’t stop him and it would only upset Chloe. So he work side by side with Jace without saying a single word to him.

Needed a moment to himself Aaron went back upstairs to his bedroom. He had only just sat down on his bed when Jane barged into the room.

“That’s it I have had it with that bitch! I want her gone!” Jane screamed storming into the room over to where Aaron was sitting. “Do you know what she’s trying to do? She’s trying to take my Alpha female title off me. How dare she!” She screeched causing Aaron to flinch his ears was ringing from her voice. Jane started pacing in front of him. “I’m the one who has been by your side for the past year and a half, not her she can’t just come here expecting to take over.” She stopped pacing in front of him and put a hand on her hip. “You have to do something about, I don’t care what, ban her from this pack send her back to where she came from, I don’t know just FIX IT!” She screamed.

Aaron groaned. He rubbed the bridge of his nose with his hand. “Who are you raving on about?” He asked looking up at her. He noticed a small bruise on her cheek but didn't't focus on that for long when he took in her eyes, the look in her eyes were the same as a feral animal get when they had gone mad. Who is this person? He asked himself. Has she always been like this and I have never noticed? Surely not.

“Aaron are you even listening to me?” She asked bringing him out of his thoughts

Aaron shook his head, “Sorry, what were you saying?”

Jane let out a frustrated sound and stomped her foot on the ground like a child. “I said I want you to tell Chloe that she has to leave this pack.” She told him

Aaron frowned at Jane, She was ranting on about Chloe? “No” He answered her.

Jane who had started pacing again stopped dead in her tracks. “What! Why?”

“She is the mother of my children.” Aaron shrugged. “I’m not sending her away Jane so you better get used to her being around.”

"But look what she had done to my face!" Jane screamed

Aaron looked at her in surprise "Chloe did that to you?" He asked

"YES!" Jane screamed throwing her hands in the air "She just attacked me downstairs in the hallway. She can't stay after doing that."

Aaron frowned at Jane "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing I swear" Jane answered quickly.

Aaron raised one eyebrow at her "Come on Jane, you can't expect me to believe that, Chloe may have been gone for two years but she hasn't changed that much, I know she would never hurt some one unprovoked. Hell, she rarely hurts someone if she is provoked"

Jane opened her mouth to speak but Aaron blocked out whatever she was saying when his father’s voice sounded in his head. “Aaron do you still have men patrolling our territory?” Hayden asked through the mind link.

‘Yeah why?” Aaron asked.

“The weather outside has become dangerously worse, it might be a good idea to call them in.” Hayden suggested.

“Yeah ok, Gordon’s team is out there so I will let him know.” Aaron told his father through the mind link. He searched for Gordon who was one of his pack members he had put him charge of one of the patrolling teams, through the mind link. Once he found him, he said. “Gordon.” Aaron waited for a reply before continue, when he didn’t get one he tried again. “Gordon can you hear me?” He asked