Chapter Thirty Five CHLOE'S P.O.V

Chapter Thirty five CHLOE’S P.O.V

Chloe walked into her room and slammed the door shut behind her. She started to pace back and forth, she felt so angry all of a sudden.  How dare they fight over her like she was a piece of meat. She couldn’t understand Aaron’s behaviour, why had he changed his mind? Why does he suddenly want me again? She thought to herself. It's probably some sick game his playing.

Because his our mate and cannot live without us.” A voice in her head answered. Chloe stumbled in her step  as soon as she heard the voice and tripped over her own legs and fell face first to the floor.

Groaning she sat up and rubbed her forehead. “Ow” She whined.

Remembering why she had fallen Chloe sat up straight and tried to listen to see if the voice would speak again, when she heard nothing she tried talking aloud.

“Er hello.” She said rolling her eyes at herself, she stood from the ground and fixed her shirt that rose up when she fell.

“Stupid Chloe” She mumbled. “Not only are you hearing voices you’re also talking to yourself.”

The anger that she had been feeling when she walked in returned with a vengeance. It’s all Aaron’s fault he’s the reason she was stuck in this house, he’s the reason her father hate’s her even more now, he’s the reason Jace and her movie night was ruined. Chloe was so worked up that she stormed out of her room and marched back down stair in search of Aaron. She reached the bottom of the staircase and looked into the lounge room to find he was already gone.

She let out a frustrated sound.“Are you ok Chloe?” She turned around to see a worried looking Ella standing there in her P.J’s holding a glass of milk. It was then that Chloe realised she was breathing heavily.

She closed her eyes and held her breath before releasing it slowly. “I’m fine Ella. I was just looking for Aaron. Do you know where he is?” She asked.

Ella frowned before replying. “No I don’t. But I can find out for you.”

Chloe gave her a tight smile “That would be great if you could.”

Chloe watched as Ella’s eyes turned glassy and stared into space before they returned to normal and looked at Chloe. “He’s in his room.”

Chloe spun around and started running up the stairs “Thanks” She yelled over her shoulder.

She ran as fast as she could to his bedroom door and without knocking stormed into his room and up to a shocked looking Aaron who was walking out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and water dripping from his wet hair.

Chloe marched up to him and slapped him in the face. “It’s all your fault!” She shouted at him.

Aaron’s face changed from shocked to worry in a heartbeat. “Chloe are you ok?” He asked softly.

“No I’m not ok Aaron.” She said walking away from him and started pacing in front of him. “I’m so angry right now I feel like I’m going to explode.” She said feeling her anger raise another notch.

Letting out a frustrated noise she walked back over to Aaron, looked him dead in the eyes, and froze. All her thoughts and feeling flew out the window in that moment but she soon regained control of her mind when the voice inside her head spoke again.

Mate” The voice said.

Chloe frowned before realization hit. She looked up at Aaron “I can hear my wolf.” She said softly.

Aaron’s face changed from worried to confusion to understanding in a matter of seconds before his face broke out in a huge smile. He wrapped his arms around Chloe, lifted her off the ground, and spun her around with her in his arms.