Chapter Forty Seven

Chapter Forty Seven

Tiny hands being placed on his face, interrupted all the evil things he was planning on doing to Jace. He reluctantly looks away from the man in question and looks at his son who has been sitting quietly in his arms.

“Hey big guy.” He says to AJ. He noticed his eyes had turned back to normal so his wolf was no longer in charge. He still could not believe he was a father of two beautiful boys.

“Aaron are you even listening to me!” He heard Jane scream.

He looked over at Jane. “Sorry babe, I missed that what did you say?”

Jane let out a huff and stormed out of the room. Leaving  Aaron standing there feeling bad, she would be feeling insecure at the moment having his mate just appear with his children.He needed to go after her and make sure she was alright. He looked down at AJ before looking over at Ben.

“Can you take him for me?” He asked.

“I will take him.” He heard Chloe say. She stormed up to him, even though she looked furious, when she reached for her son she was as gently as she could be with him. Chloe glared at Aaron.

“If you or your mate thinks for one minute you can take my children away from me you are in for a rude awakening.” Chloe threatened.

Aaron frowned “What are you talking about? Why would we do that?” He asked.

Ben’s laughter echoed through the room. “Aaron your women pretty much just told Chloe, that you and her will be taking AJ and Chloe can keep Cole.” He explained.

“WHAT!” Aaron yelled. "She wouldn't have said that"

Chloe scoffed “Why do you think I attacked her? How did you not hear her say that? You were standing right next to her, in fact she was talking to you when she said it” Chloe asked.

Aaron shrugged. “My mate who has been missing has just walked into my office after two years of being gone holding my children. I think I’m allowed a moment to be in shock , don’t you?” He growled looking at Chloe.

Aaron noticed the look of guilt cross her face. “Your right, I’m sorry.” She let out a deep breath. “But I suggest if you want to keep your girlfriend alive while I’m here, you keep her away from my kids.”

“Our kids.” Aaron interrupted her. “They are our kids, and her being my girlfriend means she will be a part of their lives.”

Chloe growled “Not if she keeps threatening to take them away from me she won’t.”

Aaron opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by his mother. “Aaron Chloe is a mother and they are her cubs, her wolf is very protective of them just like any mother would be, but if you keep fighting her, there is a good chance her wolf will feel that her cubs are in danger of being taken away from her and will fight and win control over Chloe.”

Aaron looked at his mother and sighed “Fine I will have a talk to Jane and explained to her that we will not be taking the boys away from Chloe.” Chloe opened her mouth to speak but Aaron held up a hand silencing her “I will also have a word with her about what she had said.”

“Fine” Chloe said. She looked at Cole who had fallen asleep in his gram ma arms, before looking back at Aaron, “We need a room to stay in.”

Aaron nodded his head. “You can have your old room back.” He tells her. “It hasn’t been touched since the day you had left.” Chloe looked at him shocked.

“I wil see what I can do about finding a crib,” Lucy said.

“No that’s fine thanks Lucy, but my boys sleep with me.” Chloe told her.

“That can’t be too comfortable for you dear.” Lucy says

Chloe waved her off “It’s fine they have been doing it since the day they were born. They seem to think they are my protectors and if they are not sleeping by my side they will not sleep at all at night.”

Aaron looks at both his sons with pride. When a thought occurs to him “What about when you have er company?” He asks looking back at Jace who was still standing in the same spot.

Chloe scoffed “The only company kept in my bed is my sons.” She started to walk away but stopped and looked at him “Is your room still across the hall from my room?” She asked.

“Yes” Aaron says.

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea.” Chloe muttered softly

“Why?” Aaron asked “I will be close to my sons at night in case they need me.”

“Yes and I will be close to you and your girlfriend at night.” Chloe said hoping Aaron would catch on to what she’s trying to say.

Aaron sighed “I want my boys close to my room, please Chloe you have had since their births to get to know them, I haven’t.”

Chloe groaned “Fine” Chloe looked at Lucy “Would you mind carrying Cole up to my room for me?” She asked.

“I can do that.” Lucy said as she started making her way out of the room.

“Jace will need a room too.” Chloe says.

Aaron glared at the man in question “I don’t have any spare rooms at the moment he will have to get a hotel in town.”

Chloe sighed. “Fine Jace you can share with me.” She told him.

Aaron growled “No he won’t”

Chloe turned to Aaron and pointed a finger at his chest “Either he stays or we all go so what will it be Aaron?”

He could see the look of triumph on Jace’s face from the corner of his eye. Knowing he didn’t have a choice he said “Fine, but his not allowed to sleep in the same bed as my boys.”

Chloe just rolled her eyes and walked away from Aaron “Come on Jace lets go check out our room.” She says.

Aaron watches as Chloe walks out of his office with Jace following behind her, but before he walked out of the door he turned to Aaron and winked.

Aaron growled and took a step towards him only to have some one from behind him place a hand on his shoulder stopping him.

Jace laughed at him and walked out of the room

“Don’t do it Aaron” Ben said softly. “It’s what he wants you to do.”

Aaron turned around and looked at Ben “What do you mean?”

“How do you think Chloe would react if you attacked him? She would pack up and leave. Jace is feeling threatened by you, he wants Chloe to leave as soon as possible so there will be no chance of the two of you making up.”

Aaron looked at his friend for a moment before speaking “That sly son of a.” He didn’t get to finish what he was going to say, Jane’s voice in his head stopped him.

“Aaron can you come to our room so we can talk? That's if you're not  too busy with your mate”

Aaron sighed “Yeah I’m on my way.” He said through the mind link.

He looked at Ben “Thanks man” He said before walking out of his office and headed towards his room.