Chapter Fifty Three - CHLOE'S P.O.V

Chapter Fifty Three _CHLOE'S P.O.V

“Hey Chloe, how are you and the boys handling this crazy storm?” Zoe asked as she sat beside her.

“It’s kind of freaky.” Chloe says. “I swear I saw a whole tree fly by the window before.”

Zoe snorted next to Chloe. “Nice.”

Chloe laughed. “Yeah” She looks down at her two precious boys who were now curled up asleep on a fur blanket. “Hey would you mind watching the boys for me for a minute?” She asked Zoe.

‘Er I don’t know Chloe" Zoe said looking at the boys asleep "I don’t really know that much about babies.” Zoe said nervously.

“Zoe they are asleep, you won’t need to do anything but watch them. Plus if they did wake up just pass them a couple of blocks to play with, that will keep them entertained,”

Zoe sighed.“Ok, but don’t be long.” She warned.

“Thanks Zoe.” Chloe says jumping up from the ground. “I will be back in a minute." Chloe quickly runs out of the lounge room, Sniffing the air, she finds the scent she was looking for and follows it down the hallway.

She could tell she was getting closer to the person she was looking for because their sent was getting stronger, she stopped at the door where the scent lead too and was reaching for the door handle when she was suddenly shoved to the side. In a matter of seconds, Chloe found herself pressed up against the wall with Jane's arm across her throat cutting off her air supply.

“I know what your game is bitch and I can tell you, you won’t be winning. Aaron is mine now so you just stay as far away from him as you can.” She warned. Jane positioned her face right in front of Chloe’s their noses were almost touching.

Chloe was slowly suffocating from lack of oxygen but she wasn’t worried, she knew the person she was looking for was just behind that door and they would be able to hear what’s going on. Plus if she really wanted to she could get out of Jane's hold. She knew she was stronger then Jane.

“I don’t care that you have had his children, or that you have returned, you won’t be taking him from me. Not that he wants you any way. He has told me so many times how much he hates you, and doesn’t want you. My guess is that if you hadn’t of left two years ago he would have kicked you out, your nothing but a worthless piece of crap who doesn’t deserve Aaron for a mate.”

“Jane I suggest that if you like to keep your arm attached to your body, that you remove it from around Chloe’s neck.” Lucy threatened as she stood at the now open door.

“Please you won’t hurt me, I’m this packs Alpha female.” She sneered at Lucy.

Lucy burst out laughing, but her face suddenly changes to a sombre expression. “Oh you were serious.”

“What do you mean by that?” Jane shouted at Lucy.

“I just thought you were joking when you said you were this packs Alpha female.” Lucy said with a shrug.

“Why would you think I was joking, I been this packs Alpha female for over a year and a half now.” She told Lucy.

Noticing Jane hadn't loosened her grip on Chloe,Lucy took a step towards her and picked her of the ground by he throat and shoved her against the wall behind her. Her eyes had started to turn completely brown as her wolf tried to take control. Lucy may not have given birth to Chloe, but she saw her as her own daughter, and Lucy and her wolf were very protective of there children.

“Hardly” Lucy said under her breath, she continued speaking ignoring Jane's struggles and cries of pain from Lucy's nails digging into her throat.. “Aside from the fact that you don’t cook for the pack, greet new members alongside your Alpha, set up guest bedrooms when we are expecting guest, help Aaron with all the paper work he has and just making sure the pack house is tidy. Aside from not doing any of that I guess I could see where you would get confused with being the Alpha female.”