Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Forty Three

The next morning Aaron woke alone in his bed, he groaned in frustration when he realised he wouldn’t be getting any this morning.

He crawled out of bed and walked to his bathroom so he could take a long cold showing. Thirty minutes later Aaron emerges from the bathroom feeling no less frustrated. He quickly gets dressed and goes in search of his girlfriend.

He walks down the stairs and finds his friends are there. Remembering Ben and Ella are leaving this morning he walks up to them and gives Ella a quick hug before patting Ben on his back. “Drive safely man.” He says to Ben.

“Yeah I will. ”Ben chuckled “I’m in a hurry to see her but not that much of a hurry that I’m going to be driving like a mad man.” He told Aaron.

Aaron joined in and chuckled with him “That’s good to hear man.”

“Well we better be off” Ella says sounding more excited to be going then Ben did.

Aaron gave her another quick hug “Good luck finding your mate.” He whispered in her ear.

Ella blushed “Thanks” She mumbled pulling away from him and heading for the door. She turned and waved to her friends “See ya when we get back” she called out before slipping out the door with Ben following close behind her.

Once the door closed, Aaron turned to Zoe. “Have you seen Jane this morning?” He asked her.

Zoe frowned “No, why have you lost her” she said chuckling.

“Ha, ha No. She was already gone when I woke this morning.” he said with a shrug “I was just wondering where she had gotten too so early.”

“Aw did someone miss out on his morning nooky?” Zoe said jokingly.

Aaron huffed “Well if you didn’t tire her out with all that shopping yesterday I wouldn’t have needed it this morning.” He told her

Zoe frowned at him again “Shopping? What are you talking about I didn’t go shopping with Jane yesterday” She told him.

“You didn’t?” he asked “Oh I just thought when she said with the girls that it meant you.” Aaron said.

“Nope wasn’t me.” Zoe said. “I was busy helping Ben set up a guest room for his mate just in case she wants a separate room from Ben.” Zoe told Aaron.

Aaron scratched the side of his head “Well she must have meant some other girls then.” He said not too concerned about the misunderstanding.

“Yeah” Zoe said softly her frown was still on her face,

“Anyway I better get going and find out where my girlfriend had taken off too.” He told them “I’m a bit surprised she wasn’t here to see Ben and Ella off” He said as thought came to him.

“You’re surprised that who wasn’t here?” Jane's voiced asked from behind him.

Aaron turned around to find Jane standing at the front door. “You” he said to her “I thought you would have liked to have seen them off since they are your friends too.” He said to her as help walked over and kissed her on the lips. "Where have you been?" He asked her

“Oh I didn’t even know they were going anywhere” She said to Aaron. "And I went for a run." She explained.

“That’s right you had already left to go shopping when Ben and Ella came to me to ask if they could leave.” He said grabbing her around the waist and pulling her towards him and nuzzling his head in her neck.