Chapter Twenty Nine - CHLOE'S P.O.V

Chapter Twenty-Nine – CHLOE POINT OF VIEW

Chloe walked away from Aaron feeling mixed emotions she felt guilty that her actions had hurt him at the same time she was feeling so angry for what he had done to her father.

She realised that he was no different from everyone else. He bullied and abused her father just like everyone in town does. She couldn’t let that go no matter how hard she tried, But he was so caring and understanding towards her that she felt she had to give him another chance. She already had such strong feelings for him that it was impossible for her to end things with him. But then the same question kept popping in her head If Aaron really cared for her how could he do that to her farther?

She felt so frustrated her thoughts were giving her a headache which was why she needed to go for a walk on her own. She only  hoped it would help clear her head. She didn't want to be mad at Aaron anymore, she wanted to be happy for once.

Chloe was so deep in thought that she didn’t see the brown wolf step out of the bushes in front of her. It wasn’t until she heard it growling did she realise she was not alone.

“Oh, hey” She said as she stopped walking and looked at the wolf before her.

It had brown fur that had mud and dirt covering it making some parts look more grey then brown. Its fur had a shaggy look to it and the smell was enough to make Chloe want to dry reach.

“I don’t know if we have met before since I haven't seen what every one looks like as their wolf and can’t talk wolf. But I’m Chloe” She said. Giving the wolf a little wave.

The wolf growled again showing it’s fangs, each time it opened it's mouth saliva would dribble out.”

Chloe scrunched her nose up in disgust “That’s really gross.” She said to the wolf.

The wolf growled once more before jumping towards Chloe, it planted it's paws on her chest and pushed her to the ground. Causing her to let out a terrified scream. The wolf stood over Chloe’s body and lowered its face to hers. It’s lips were pulled back revealing sharp teeth more saliva was dripping from its mouth onto Chloe’s face. If she wasn’t so terrified she would have gaged.

As the wolfs face got lowered to her she scrunched her eyes closed and waited for the pain she knew was about to come. The weight of the wolf was lifted off her and the sound of more growling was heard. Chloe flung her eyes opened and quickly scrambled backwards away from the brown wolf that was currently fighting a large black wolf that looked like Aaron or his farther.

Chloe stared wide eyed at the two wolfs as they wrestled each other on the ground she could see the brown wolfs fur was covered in blood and chucks of fur and flesh were missing from bite's the black wolf had caused.

Growling behind her had Chloe turning around quickly to see two more wolves racing towards them. They both had brown fur similar to the other brown wolf. The one in the lead raced past Chloe and jumped on the back of the black wolf and bit down. Causing the black wolf to yelp in pain. She watched as the black wolf turned his head and latched on to the brown wolfs leg with his teeth and threw him off his back.

Before she could comprehend what was happening Chloe was thrown to the ground by the other brown wolf that had joined the scene. Her body had only just hit the ground when she felt a sharp pain in her arm. Screaming out in pain she turned her head in time to see the brown wolf remove its teeth from her lower arm and bite down higher up on her arm and shaking its head side to side causing the flesh in its mouth to rip. The pain that was shooting up her arm was unbearable. Tears were falling from her eyes she couldn’t understand what was happening. Why were they attacking her? What had she done to cause them to hurt her?