Chapter Fifty One

• Dedicated to To everyone who is reading my book

Chapter Fifty One

Heavy rain had started to fall, forcing Aaron to go inside, the wind had really picked up and branches and leaves were being tossed around outside everywhere. Aaron was a Little surprised by how quickly the weather had changed.

He walked into the lounge room to find his mother father Chloe and his friends sitting around watching the T.V.

“What are you all doing?” He asked with a frown.

“Shh!” Every one said at the same time.

He walked over to look at what they were watching and realised it was the weather report. Bold captions were running across the bottom of the screen.

SEVERE STORM WANING: POSSIBLE FLASH FLOODING, HAIL, AND HIGH SPEED WINDS

Aaron looked out the window and noticed the rain had gotten even heavier. A loud crack of thunder echoed through the house, causing some of the kids and women to scream.

It wasn’t long before the lights went out.

“I will get some candles.” Lucy said standing from her seat. It wasn’t dark enough to need them yet but it would be best to be prepared just in case the power doesn’t come back on before it gets dark.

“I think I have a few oil lanterns in the basement.” Hayden said standing up and leaving the room.

“I have some torches in the medical room.” Aaron’s Nana said. “I will just go and grab them.”

“Thanks Nana.” Aaron said to her as she walked past him.

Deciding he better go check on Jane he turned around and walked up the stairs towards his room.

Just before he reached, his bedroom door voices around the corner of the hall caught his attention. He slowly walked to the end of the hall, stopped in his tracks, and took in the sight before him.

Jane was leaning against the wall looking up and staring at Sean who had one hand on the wall next toJane's head and was leaning into her.

Could Chloe have been right? Was Jane seeing other people behind his back?

Clearing his throat loudly to get their attention, he raised an eyebrow at both of them. “Care to explain what’s going on?” he asked

“Aaron” Jane said standing up straight and taking a step away from Sean. “Sean and I were just talking”

“I can see that” Aaron said crossing his arms over his chest. “The question is why? No better yet, the question is what are you doing in this hallway talking?” the hallway he was talking about was kind of secluded, the rooms along here were to be used for special guest from other pact, usually visiting Alpha's and there mate's would stay in these rooms.They currently didn't have any staying with them at the moment which meant this hall way shouldn't have any one in it.

Jane scoffs “Please are you telling me you can spend all afternoon in the woods alone with your mate, but I can’t stand here and talk to Sean.”

“Not at all, talking is great especially if you want to be the Alpha female, what’s not so good is flirting and that right there” He says pointing to the spot where they were standing before he came. “Was flirting.”

“It was not Aaron, don’t be ridicules” Jane scoffed, Aaron could see in her eyes that she was worried.

Not wanting to have an argument here in the halls, he changes the subject “There is a server storm warning currently in place. I would appreciate it if you could go down stairs and help everyone prepare.” Aaron tells Jane.