Chapter Thirty One - CHLOE'S P.O.V

Chapter Thirty One Chloe’s P.O.V

Chloe woke up and felt amazing, she was shocked that her body didn’t hurt at all from the wolf attack, she lifted her arm and was shocked when she noticed the wounds were almost healed.

“What the hell” She said aloud.

“Oh you’re up!” Chloe looked up to see Zoe standing there with a grin on her face.

“Yeah” Chloe said looking back at her arm. “How long was I out?” she asked.

When Zoe didn’t answer her she looked back at her “Zoe how long have I been sleeping for?”

“Not long, only two day’s” Zoe said

Chloe blinked at her “T..t..two day’s” She stuttered. “How? Why?” She asked confused.

“Well part was to do with the tablets Mrs B got you to take and the other part was to do with the werewolf virus changing your body”

“Oh” Chloe swallowed loudly. “So I’m a werewolf now?” She asked quietly.

Zoe grinned not seeing how much the idea of being a werewolf freaked Chloe out “Not yet, but any day now. As soon as you start hearing a voice in your head you will know it’s almost time.”

“Almost time for what?” Chloe asked scared of what the answer might be.

“Time to change into your wolf silly.” Zoe answered still grinning.

“Oh” Chloe frowned. "if it's only been two days then why is my arm almost healed?" She asked Zoe

Zoe shrugged "Perks of being a werewolf, If you had already shifted the wounds would have been completely gone, but because you haven't you still heal fast just not as fast as a fully changed werewolf would." She explained.

"Oh so i get fast healing Powers." Chloe says staring off into space. "That could come in handy." She mumbled.

Zoe snorted "Healing powers, what are you a super hero?" Zoe burst out laughing

"Shut Up" Chloe mumbled she looked around the room “Where’s Aaron?” She asked when she looked back at Zoe. Chloe watched as her grin disappeared of her face completely. “Zoe what is it?”

Zoe shuffled her foot and looked at the ground. “You don’t remember anything before you went to sleep?” She asked her nervously.

Chloe looked down at the sheet covering her body and frowned, and then she remembered. A tear escaped her eye and leaked down her face. “Oh, that’s right he doesn’t want me now.”

Zoe raced over to her side of the bed. “His being stupid is all, he still wants you he’s just scared.”

Chloe nodded her head “It’s ok Zoe, I understand. It’s probably better this way anyway.”

Zoe looked at Chloe for a moment before speaking. “Right well your clothes are here.” She said grabbing her clothes off the cabinet. “I will just sit them here and leave you to get dressed.” She said placing her clothing beside her before walking out the door.

Chloe quickly got dressed she had decided since Aaron doesn’t want her any more that there was nothing stopping her from going home. As soon as she was dressed, she walked out of the medical room down the long hallway until she reached the front door. She took in a deep breath and released it before reaching for the door handle and opening it and stepping outside. She had just started walking down the long driveway when a guy around her age jumped out of the woods.

“Boo!” He said.

Chloe jumped back in fear.

The guy laughed at the expression on her face “Sorry, I thought you would have heard me.” He said shaking his head still laughing.