Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

Aaron followed the instruction his farther had given him and was just pulling his car up at the place his farther told him to park. He looked over at Chloe who was wearing one of his mother’s summer dresses. She looked stunning even with all the scars covering her body.

“Ready?” He asked her as he took of his seat belt and opened his car door.

“Yep” She said as she got out of the car.

Aaron grabbed the picnic basket his mother packed for them and the picnic blanket, walking to the front of the car where Chloe was standing he took hold of her hand and lead her down the path to the waterfall. As soon as they walked through the trees and reached the clearing Chloe gasp

“Oh wow it’s so pretty.” She said in aw

Aaron smiled at her expression. He sat the basket down and spread the blanket on the ground. He sat down, removed his shoe, and sat there watching Chloe as she took in her surroundings.

Chloe looked over at Aaron and smiled “This place is perfect”

Aaron looked around at the waterfall and had to agree with her “Yeah it is isn’t it”

Chloe slipped of her sandals and walked barefoot towards the water. She walked on the soft green grass that went all the way to the waters edge.to the edge and dipped her bare feet in. “Oh it’s so lovely” She said as the cool water touched her skin.

Aaron walked up behind her. “We could go for a swim before we eat if you like”

“Mmm.” Was all she replied. As soon as Aaron was close, enough she turned around and flicked her foot up out of the water and splashing him.

Aaron paused in his step and looked down at the water on his cloths. He looked back up at Chloe “You did not just do that.” He said

Chloe giggles, “I believe I did”

Aaron put a serious look on his face and stalked towards her, Chloe took a step back “Don’t you dare.” She warned.

As soon as he reached her, he grabbed her in his arms, picked her up off the ground, and swung her in his arms. Chloe squealed in delight until Aaron’s arm released her and she went sailing in the air until she hit and submerged under the water.

She resurfaced spitting water out of her mouth in a UN lady like manner “I can’t believe you just did that” She said exasperated.

Aaron laughed. “Well I did”

Chloe starred daggers at him before bursting out laughing. She lifted her now wet dress over her head and throwing it towards the shore. Leaving her in just a red Bikini Lucy had let her borrow.

Aaron's stood there with his mouth wide open staring at his mate standing there in a red bikini. Water was dripping off her wet skin making his hormones go crazy.

Chloe rose an eyebrow at him “Are you coming in?” She asked.

Quickly closing his mouth and clearing his throat he pulled his shirt over his head “Er sure” He said as he threw his shirt next to her wet dress. He walked in to the water until it was waist deep before diving in under the water and swimming over to where his mate was standing.

When he resurfaced, right in front of her she looked at him and smiled.
“Hey” She said softly

“Hey” Aaron said before grabbing her in his arms and kissing her. As soon as Aaron deepened the kiss Chloe wrapped her legs around his waist causing him to groan and pull his head back. His wolf started to push him to mark her.