Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fifty

Aaron looked at Jane, he felt so much anger towards her at the moment. She knew he didn’t want to have a baby with her yet and he couldn’t help but wonder if she had planned this.

They had always used protection how could he have gotten her pregnant? Surely he would have known if the condom had broken. Aaron sighed too late now to worry about that, in one day he had gone from having no kids to having two and a half. It’s very rare for an Alpha to conceive more than one child, his parents had managed to fall pregnant again once after Aaron was born. But they had lost that child and were not able too again.

He cleared his throat. “Chloe is right” He said to Jane “You can’t say you’re the Alpha female and not take on the roles and responsibilities that come with it. Mum is leaving either today or tomorrow and you will have to take over for her.” He told her.

He looked away from her he couldn’t even stand to look at her at the moment.

“But babe, I'm pregnant I can’t be doing that while I’m carrying a child.” She told him.

“Why not?” He asked looking back at her and frowning. “Every other Alpha female is capable of doing it when they a pregnant, why can’t you?”

“But, but, babe you know I’m no good at it.” She said. entwining her fingers together nervously.

Aaron shrugged his shoulders. “Not my problem, you will just have to figure it out.” He turned to leave but stopped when a thought occurred to him. He dropped his head and looked at the ground hoping that his suspicion was wrong and that she wasn't that sly.“Please tell me you didn’t do this deliberately?” He asked her softly.

When she didn’t say anything he looked over his shoulder at her, her face was bright red and her eyes were looking at the ground. “Right” He said receiving his answer from her silence. He couldn't believe that she had done some thing like that, How long had she been planning this? He thought to himself. Shaking his head to clear his mind, he looked back at her. “Well make sure you don’t let the food that’s already in the oven burn, mum should be back after she’s finished with my father. I expect you to stay here and help her until all the cooking is done,” With that said, Aaron walked out of the kitchen and headed for the front door. He needed to get out of there and there was only one place he knew that would help him feel better.

Aaron’s wolf ran until it came up to the small clearing where his small haven was. Before leaving the trees he changed back into his human form and grabbed the pair of shorts he had hidden in a tree and started putting them on. He had made the mistake of walking around here naked before and a group of human girls who were swimming in the water had seen him. So he always makes sure he was at least wearing a pair of shorts when he is here. After he slipped his shorts on he walked out in the open and stopped in his tracks at the sight before him.

Chloe was there sitting on the grass while Cole and AJ wrestled in their wolf forms. He hadn’t realised he was walking over to them until Chloe’s head shot up and looked at him. She gave him a sympathetic smile before returning her attention back to her pups.

One white one with a silver strip up its back just like his mum and one pure black one just like his dad.

“There like a mini me and you” Aaron said.

Chloe laughed. “I know, you wouldn’t think they were twins they look completely different although they act almost exactly the same, AJ is a little tougher, though I suspect that’s the Alpha Gene in him.” She said.

Aaron frowned “It’s uncommon for an Alpha to have more than one child. I have never heard of one having twins before.”

Chloe took her eyes of the two little wolves’ wrestling and looked at Aaron “What do you mean?” She asked.