Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Aaron gently placed Chloe into the passenger seat of his car. He grabbed the seat belt and buckled her in before closing her door. He quickly raced around the car and jumped into the driver’s side and starting the car.

“So” He pauses and looked at his mate. “Is there anywhere in particular you want to go?” He asked smiling, even though she was hurt he couldn't help the happiness he felt having her next to him.

She replied by shaking her head.

“Ok then I guess it’s up to me to come up with somewhere.” He put the car in drive and drove out of the schools parking lot.

“How about we stop and get something to eat first?” he asked.

“Ok” She whispered out.

He pulled up at the nearest dinner. He noticed his mate tense up “What’s wrong?” he asked her with a frown on his face.

She started to look around frantically “I er changed my mind, I’m not hungry” She said.

“Oh ok” Aaron leaned back on his seat and watched her for a moment before his started the car. He pulled out of the dinner and saw his mate relax from the corner of his eyes . He was so deep in thought wondering what was up with his mate that he didn’t realise he was driving In the direction of the pack house. He only realised once he had pulled onto the dirt driveway that lead to the house.

“Where are we?” Chloe asked her voice a bit panicked.

“Um well I seemed to have driven us to my place,” He said as his cheeks stated to turn pink with embarrassment.

“Oh” Was all she said

Worried that Chloe might see something she shouldn’t he quickly mind link his dad. “Hey dad”

“Aaron what’s wrong has something happened at school?” Hayden asked his son.

“No I mean yeah but that’s not important at the moment. I’m pulling up the driveway with my mate; I just wanted you to make sure no one is wondering around in wolf form while she is here”

“You brought your mate home already? I thought she didn’t trust you?”

“Yeah look it’s a long story that I will explain later ok?”

“Ok son, I will let everyone know”

"Thanks dad"

Just as he finished talking to his father, his house came into view, he heard his mate take in a deep breath.

“This is your house?” She asked

“Yeah”

“It’s so big,” she said in aw

“Yeah I know, we have a lot of people who live with us,” He explained.

“Oh, ok”

He pulled up at the front he got out and ran around to his mate door opening it he leaned in “Can you walk or would you like me to carry you?” He asked her.

“I can walk,” She said as she moved to exit the car.

Once she was out Aaron took hold of her hand and was thankfully she didn’t pull away. “Come on I’m starving, let’s go see what my mother has cooking for lunch”

Chloe froze in her tracks “Your mother is here?” She whispered out “Won’t she be mad at you for bringing me here?”

Aaron frowned at his mate “Why would she be mad?”