Chapter Seventeen CHLOE'S P.O.V

Chapter Seventeen- CHLOE’S P.O.V

Chloe woke up with her head feeling like it was about to explode, she slowly opened her eyes and noticed she was in in a white room, it looked like a hospital room, but the light in the room was too bright and only caused her head to ache even more so she was forced to keep her eyes closed.

Where the hell am I? She thought to herself. And how the hell did I get here?

She laid there with her eyes closed and tried to recall what the last thing she remembered was.

She remembers waking up early for school, she got out of bed and quickly got dressed and went down stairs to the kitchen to make her farther breakfast like she does every other morning. She pulled the carton of eggs out of the fridge and quickly whisked a couple of eggs in a bowl to make him an omelet. She had just finished cooking just as her father entered the kitchen.

“You better have not burnt it this morning,” He said to her as he took his seat at the table.

She didn’t reply to him, she knew better then to speak when he was in a mood. She placed the plate with his omelet in front of him, and walked over to the draw to get him a knife and fork. However, as she was walking back to the table she tripped on her on feet causing the knife and fork to slip from her hands she watched helplessly as the knife sailed through the air and hit him on the neck causing a small cut. She started to shake uncontrollably knowing she was about to be punished for what she had done to him.

“You stupid bitch!” He roared standing from his seat and wiping the back of his neck, when he pulled his hand back and there was a little bit of blood on it he walked over to Chloe and punched her in the face. she cried out in pain when the force of the punch made her head connect with the cupboard behind her.

“You did that on purpose didn’t you?” He screamed at her "Didn't you?" He repeated. Chloe shook her head at him. "I'm sorry, It was an accident, i tripped" She said softly even though she knew it wouldn't matter what reason she gave him. He would punish her anyway.

 “Well it’s only fair that you made me bleed that I get to make you bleed” He said pulling back his fist and punching her in the face again. She cried out in pain as soon as his fist made contact to her face. She felt something warm and wet start to run down her face.

She watched as he pulled back with a satisfied look on his face, he looked around the room “Clean this fucking mess up and get to school” He told her right before he kicked her in the stomach and walked out the room.

She waited until she heard the front door slammed before attempting to stand, she made her way to the bathroom and washed the blood off her face before going to her room and changing her shirt and Hoody. She didn’t blame her farther for what he does to her nor does she hate him. She knows she deserves what she gets, after all if it wasn’t for her they would still be a happy family. Once she was dressed, she cleaned up the kitchen and left to go to school.

Coming back from the memories, she was still confused surely, that’s not all that happened? How did I end up here? If that was all that had happened, she was fine when she left for school, yeah her stomach hurt from being kicked and she had a slight headache from being punched but she was used to that, she sat there thinking trying to remember. How did I get to school? What happened when she got there? She asked herself.

Aaron's face flashed in her mind reminding her that she had driven with him to school and that he had seen her face and flipped out she remembered gym and all the questions Zoe had asked her, she was scared and upset by what Zoe had asked so she left school and went home. She was ok there for a while. Her dad came home and he seemed in a better mood although he started drinking and fell asleep on the lounge. Then she heard someone knocking on the front door, she remembers rushing over to open it before it woke her farther but when she did she was filled with so much fear, Aaron was at the door, if her farther woke and saw him there she would be severely punished. She remembers getting rid of him, but when she closed the door, she had woken her farther up.