Chapter Forty Two

Hey Guy’s, I am posting another chapter today to make up for the crappy chapter I posted before. :-)

Also I just wanted to leave a quick message and explain a few things. The last chapter I posted was meant to be the first chapter of the next book I was planning on writing. I had decided against starting a new book and just continue on with this book. This means there will be a lot more chapters to go. I’m sorry for any confusion I may have caused. I’m still new at writing so I am going to make mistakes, but i will try my best not to make them. :-)

Thank you all for reading my books I really do appreciate it. :-) And a big THANK YOU to those who have voted, fanned and commented.

Oh I have one last thing huntressowl is a new writer on Wattpad and has started writing her first book, so if you are like me and happy to show any one who is brave enough to publish their stories on here some support you should check her story out, the link to it is below.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3093098-look-at-me-now

wolflover2012 :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty Two

Aaron walked into his office to find Ben sitting in the chair opposite his own he had his feet up resting on Aaron desk.

Aaron growled as he walked past Ben and shoved his feet off his desk. “Do you mind?” Aaron said.

“No not at all.” Ben said back to him, with a smirk on his face.

“Mum said you wanted to talk. What’s so important that you have to talk to me before I get to eat my breakfast?” Aaron asked.

Ben smirked grew bigger. “Well if you didn’t stay in your room with your girlfriend all morning you would have had your breakfast before I came to see you.” Ben explained.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, now what is it you wanted?”

A huge smile appeared on Ben's face “I found her!” Ben said excitedly.

Aaron’s heart dropped to his stomach thinking Ben meant he had found Chloe his mate. Aaron had stopped searching for her six months after she had left and decided to move on with his life. To be perfectly honest he didn’t want her to be found. He had learnt to live with the empty hollow feeling her absence has caused, yes he wasn't as happy as he could have been if he had his mate by his side, but he was happy enough.

Clearing his throat, he asked. “What are you talking about, who have you found?”

“My mate!” Ben said beaming. “I can’t believe it but I have finally found her, I thought for sure after you found yours and I still didn’t find mine that I was never going too.” Ben said not realising the pain he had just caused Aaron at the mention of his own mate.

Aaron cleared his throat “That’s great, where did you find her.”

“She was at the Mountain ridge pack when I was there visiting on the weekend. She doesn’t belong to that pack she was just visiting her uncle or something.”

“So she’s a werewolf?” Aaron asked feeling a bit of jealousy that his mate was already a werewolf and not a human like Aaron’s mate was. Things would have been a lot different if Aaron’s mate was already a werewolf when he met her.

“Yeah” Ben said cutting off Aaron’s thoughts. “She belongs to the Moon Shadow pack.”

“Ok so where is the lucky girl and when do I get to meet her?” Aaron asked.