Chapter Twenty Four- CHLOE'S P.O.V

Chapter Twenty Four – CHLOE’S P.O.V

Chloe woke up in the most comfortable bed. She slowly stretched her hands above her head. She felt so refreshed despite everything that had happened. She looked around the room and realised she was still in Aaron’s room. The thought of Aaron reminder her that she had told him everything. She was not surprised to find that he was gone. She knew once he knew the truth he wouldn’t want anything to do with her. She sighed and shoved her face in his pillow. She took a deep breath, savouring his smell that was on his pillow. She knew things wouldn’t last for ever with him but she couldn’t help but feel sad about that, she had grown to really like him in the short time she had gotten to know him. She didn’t even care about the fact that he could turn into a wolf.

A soft knock on the bedroom door brought her out of her thoughts. “Yeah”

The door opened and Lucy stepped in “Oh good you’re awake.” Lucy said. “I have made you something to eat if you’re hungry”

Chloe nodded her head “Yes please”

Lucy smiled “Well why don’t you wash up and come on down to the kitchen. You do remember how to get there?” Chloe could see concern on Lucy’s face.

“Yeah I remember,” She said softly.

“Good, I will let you get washed up then” Lucy turned and started to leave the room.

“Lucy” Chloe said stopping her in her tracks.

Lucy looked over her shoulder “Yeah?”

Chloe started twisting her fingers together unsure if she should say anything.

“What is it dear?” Lucy asked when Chloe didn’t say anything.

“Is..is something wrong?” Chloe asked.

Lucy gave her a soft smile “No nothing’s wrong”

“Oh” Chloe said. “It’s just” Chloe pauses she didn’t want to seem intrusive.

Lucy started walking back towards the bed and sat down next to Chloe once she reached it “It’s just what sweetie?”

Chloe blew out a breath “It’s just you seem worried about something”

Lucy laughed. “Your worried about me? After everything you have gone through you worried about me.” Lucy shook her head “You are one special girl Chloe” Lucy paused and really looked at Chloe. He body and face were covered in bruises and cuts. Lucy looked away and looked out the window in her son’s room.

“Everything that’s been going on lately has brought back memories of when I was younger. I lost my brother and best friend too.” Lucy gave Chloe a sad smile “I miss them so much”

“I’m sorry” Chloe blurted out, she was feeling bad that she was the cause of making Lucy upset.

Lucy wiped a tear from her eye and shrugged “It’s nothing you need to worry about Chloe. I have been struggling with dealing with it for years. So I know what you’re going through” Lucy stood from the bed “So if you ever want to talk about it you can come to me” Lucy walked over to the door. “I will see you down at the kitchen”

“If you ever wanted to talk you could come to me.” Chloe blurted out.

Lucy looked at her and smiled “Thank you I might just do that someday” Lucy walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

Chloe got out of bed and walked into Aaron’s bathroom. She washed her face with cold water and attempted to neaten her tangled hair. Sighing when she couldn’t make it look any better she turned and left the bathroom. She picked up her hoody that had fallen on the floor and put it on. Making sure the hood covered her hair and most of her face.