Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four

Aaron reached the pack house and changed back to his human form. He didn’t care that he was standing there naked, he has been a werewolf his entire life, nudity did not bother him. He walked into the house and took the stairs two at a time.

“Well if that isn’t a sight I love to see in the afternoon.” He heard a voice purr behind him.

He stopped walking up the stairs for a moment to take deep calming breaths. “What do you want Mandy?” He asked with his back still to her.

He felt her place her hand on his bare shoulder. “I think you know what I want Aaron.” She purred.

Aaron shrugged her hand off him. “Never going to happen. So why don’t you give up already.” He continued to walk up the steps again, ignoring the fact that she was following him. He had just about reached his bedroom door when the guest room door across from his bedroom, opened.

He watched as his mate stepped out of the room her eyes growing wide at seeing him standing their naked before she quickly closed them tightly, Aaron took a step towards her. “Chloe” He whispered softly.

He reached out a hand to touch her, knowing she wouldn't like that he dropped it back to his side “You’re here.”

Chloe scoffed “Of course I’m here. Where else was I supposed to go?”

Aaron sighed he hated that she was mad at him. “I thought you would have gone home.”

Chloe’s eyes flew open. Not caring one bit that he was standing there in nothing but his birthday suit, she took a step towards him and sneered. “I would have if someone didn’t threaten to kill my father if I did.” She pushed Aaron with all her strength only making him take a single step back.

Laughter behind him remaindered him that they were not alone.

“Aw are you two having a lover’s quarrel?” Mandy asked. “You don’t need her Aaron. Let’s go to my room and I will show you what you really need.”

He watched as Chloe glared at Mandy and felt a hint of hope when he noticed jealousy in her eyes.

“Listen tramp, how many times does he have to say no to you for you to get the hint that his not interested.” Chloe said.

Aaron looked at Mandy in time to see her shrug, she didn't seem bothered at all by being called names. “Until he says yes I’m not giving up. He will come to me eventually, they always do.”

“That’s something to be proud of.” Chloe muttered.

“What was that?” Mandy sneered.

Chloe sighed. “I said you must feel so special having all them men come to you. To be so wanted all the time.” Chloe laughed "Oh wait your not wanted are you?"

Mandy’s eyes narrowed. “I would very careful with what you say to me little girl.” Mandy threatened making Aaron growl at her.

“Don’t you ever threaten my mate!” Aaron whirled around and faced her. “I won’t hesitate to kill you Mandy.” He said

Mandy took a step back and smiled at Aaron. “Of course.” She said smiling sweetly.

“I don’t know what had come over me. I’m going to go to my room now, I hope you will join me when your done here.” She said looking Aaron up and down, checking out his body before winking at him and walking away.

Aaron sighed and looked at the ground. “She just won’t give up.” He muttered to himself.

Chloe’s next words shocked him. “You should give into her then, I think you two would make a lovely couple.” She said Shoving Aaron aside, Chloe stormed off down the hall.