Chapter Two

Chapter Two

The class dragged on as the Mr Cartright talked about what he had planned for the semester. Aaron looked around the room at his classmate to fine the girl from earlier, Holly looking at him. She sent him a flirtatious smile before looking back towards the front at the teacher. Aaron rolled his eyes at her again he couldn’t stand girls like her who will flirt with any hot guy they come across, and do whatever they have to, to get what they want. He looked at the girl beside holly who was dressed in the same type of slutty cloths as Holly was. Jeez does this school breed girls like them or what? Aaron thought to himself. The bell rang and all the students stood from the chairs and started making their way out of the classroom, Aaron looked at Ella

“What class do you have next?” He asked her.

Ella looked down at her schedule “Home economics” She said.

Aaron burst out laughing, “They’re going to let you cook. I sure hope they have a fire extinguisher handy”

Ella lightly punched Aaron on the arm “Hey! I’m not that bad” She protested.

“Yeah right my dad had to replace the whole kitchen in the old pack house because you tried to bake a cake”

“Shut up” she grumbled, “How was I supposed to know the oven didn’t turn off by itself when the cake was ready?”

Aaron laughed at her again “Even I know that it doesn’t”

“What’s your next class?” She asked him trying to change the subject.

Aaron looked at His schedule “P.E”

“Ok well what’s your third period class maybe we share that too?” Ella asked him.

Aaron groaned “Maths”

Ella laughed at him “I got P.E, oh well I guess I will see you at lunch,” She says to him as she walks off out of the classroom sending him a small wave goodbye.

Aaron started walking out of the class when Holly stepped in front of him “So what class do you have next? Maybe we have the same.” She said to him.

Aaron was going to ignore her and keep walking but thought better of it. He will be Alpha one day and he will have to deal with all sorts of people he doesn’t like so he might as well get used to it now.

“PE” He said answering her.

Her face lit up “Me too!”

“Great” Aaron said sarcastically.

She looked at her friend beside her “Ava has home economics so I guess I’ll see you later Ava,” Holly says to her friend as she grabs Aaron by the arm dragging him out of the room.

“I don’t know why your trying so hard Holly, once Scarlett sees him, he will be hers” Aaron heard Ava say under her breath before he exited the room. Great there’s another one. Aaron thought to himself.

Holly continued to drag Aaron down the Hall, he noticed people staring at him. Some were checking him out, mostly the girls, and others were glaring at him, mostly the guys. They finally reach a room that turned out to be an indoor basketball court.

A girl with shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes walked toward Holly and Aaron, she plastered a fake smile on her lip-glossed lips.

“Holly Who’s your new friend?” The girl asked.

Holly’s grip tightened on Aaron's arm “Scarlett I didn’t know we shared PE” Holly said sounding surprised losing a bit of confidence in her tone.