//ɢʜᴏꜱᴛᴇᴅ

➽───────────────❥
𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 - 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙤-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
tomorrow-by-tsundere

➽───────────────❥

sypnosis:

Y/n L/n is an occult and astronomy loving girl who got ghosted in a recently unlabeled relationship summons Hanako-san, a girl who died in the bathroom and came back as a bathroom ghost that grants wishes to the summoner, but the flaw of the rumor is that Hanako is revealed to be an apparition boy who governs the bathroom. The two of them went to supernatural adventures to maintain the borders between this life and the next and along the way, many secrets will unravel between the ghost and the ghosted as their feelings with each other will involve.

loraine's note for new readers:

hi~! i'm your author of this story who would guide you in this rollercoaster ride but before we dive in you must know some things.

-you're only a reader. not everything has to be in your way, so you have no right to complain how the story goes. if you're going to say how things should supposed to go then *opens door* you're free to leave

-manga spoilers after anime based chapters, so i suggest to read the manga but if i really have to say which arc, just read the clock keepers arc and fake world arc to understand :>

-comments. i look at comments all the time but if i see one rude comment or a fight thread imma come for you and sew cockroaches inside your mouth...jk they will be deleted ofc. and please, mind your own comments, you don't know that it might be rude by the eyes of others.

-please be mindful of your comments in order to prevent being muted~

-all languages can be spoken in the comments mostly you would see Filipino comments in this book but all languages are welcome but if you talk shit about this book in a different language istg i'll choke u on febreze.

-minor grammatical errors and typos

-criticism is not being asked here so fuck off

-references are VERY welcome in this book, it makes me kinda happy seeing them :>

-finally, enjoy~! vote, comment and add this to your reading list.

loraine's note for the rereaders:

-you're still free to comment about things but for the love of Aengdu DO NOT SPOIL IN THE COMMENTS...

-you can hint things but THOU SHALT NOT SPOIL!

-chapter titles will be changed sooner so don't be surprised if u see words instead of japanese numbers :<

-spoiler comments will be deleted.

-all in all the note for rereaders is basically telling you not to spoil things, let them fall into the depths of this book on their own muahahahahahaha!

started: 04-20-20
finished: 06-24-20
status: completed

---