Cannot Believe This..

Hey Guys! 700 reads or something Woohoo thank you all! You troopers! <3 This is rather exciting I do my best updating but the next 3 days there won't be any updates because I will be at a friends and studying like crazy as I have 2 of my 8 exams and they are my two main ones but after that i will be back to normal or even more updates it depends! <3 xxx 1 Comment and Vote for the next chappie <3

Harry POV

Wooah talk about crushing on your teacher... I am like beyond that. He kissed me and I kissed him back, I haven't kissed someone in ages and actually meant it. Wow he is a good kisser, I am soo just phew I cannot believe I just kissed my History Teacher and I liked it or more like loved it. He doesn't seem to be freaking out which is a good sign. I am just standing here looking into his eyes. taking in his scent and his body and just his lips the feeling of them on mine it just felt like my lips were made for this day.

Louis POV

I am just standing here staring in his eyes. I cannot just there are no words for what just happened. I am just wanting his lips on mine again, It was just indescribable. I haven't kissed anyone for a while but the last person i kissed was a girl but then I kind of turned gay, but hey turning gay was the right decision I didn't even know that kind of kiss was possible.

Harry POV

"Wow Louis you are one sexy human being" I winked at him. I was trying to break this tension because It was getting a little weird. "No Harry, you are" he picked me up and spun me around. I don't think the fact we kissed has really sunk in yet. Louis picked me up and carried me over to the couch and placed me down on his lap facing him."Harry, I wish that had never happened. I lie I don't but i feel a connection with you" I smile and go to say something but he carries on. "I shouldn't be doing this but Harry I am falling for you like hard." i place a gentle kiss on his lips.

Louis POV

"Hell Harry I just shouldn't have kissed you but will you be my boyfriend?" He just well his face blows up with a smile that seems to cover his whole face. "Of course"He rushily connected his lips with mine. I cannot live without his kisses after his kisses I don't think there will ever be a kiss good enough for me.

he just stayed there on my lap occasionally placing kisses on my lips. "Louis Tomlinson, I have been crushing on you and I cannot believe you asked me to be your boyfriend. I of course would love to be, I don't care if we have to hide aslong as i get to spend time  with you. that's all that matters to me" He is soo cute. "I will have to keep calm in class because I know I will want to just run up to you and kiss you senseless" I had to laugh at how cute he was being.