Attempting A PG Night..

CAN I MARRY YOU ALL? Haha jokes YOU GOT ME 20 VOTES AND 15 COMMENTS! Mum wasn't so happy about letting me update my stories but I have snuck on and given you a longer chapter all because i got 20 votes and 15 comments! THANK YOU ALL <3 soo happy hehe

Louis POV

First of all, HARRY IS SEXY... Yes its very true he is like a sex god and he is all mine. We are kind of lying in his bed cuddled up to each other not doing anything in particular. We had to keep it PG tonight staying at Harry's house as of course his mum is in the room down the hall. I can feel Harry's breath tickling my neck as he has taken position of the big spoon in this spooning relationship. 

"Harry?" I began tracing circles over his big hands. "Yes Boo?" His voice is all raspy and sexy like the sex god Harry voice if you get my flow. "Do you feel like sneaking out? I know I shouldn't even offer something" I began rambling on. "Actually it sounds good Lou" I pushed myself into him. "Only if your sure I don't want to get you in trouble or anything" his hands began circling my exposed stomach. "With you I would go anywhere Lou, now lets get some clothes on" 

We both got into jeans and hoodies and snuck out the front door. "I know I'm sneaky Haz" I winked at him linking our hands. "Your so spontaneous Lou" I placed a kiss on his forehead. My plan was just to take a walk together and enjoy the night but I have an idea. "Let's go Haz" he looked at me, "Where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out" I flashed him a wink as he closed the space between us as we walked along the footpath. Its around 12am, I cannot believe we are doing this. All we could hear were the owls and the wildlife and i could hear Harry's rapid breathing.

Harry POV

He is so cute, who would know my teacher and boyfriend of 2 weeks could be this spontaneous but honestly I would follow him anywhere I am so in love. You know what they say teen love is the worst. I have no idea where we are going but I trust Lou as the cold breeze is tickling my exposed body. I let out a shiver, "Aww Haz your cold" I smile halfheartedly. He pulled me into from what I can see it's a park. 

We walked along a gravel park in the dark but thankfully the street lights provide some kind of direction for us. I see a park bench nearing and Louis sits on it pulling me into his lap as i snuggle up into his warm body. "Sorry Haz it's not much but yeah..." he trailed off. "He! just the fact you brought me here with you is just undescribable. You know how much I love you" I smiled and gently placed my lips against his where they belong. 

We just stayed there looking up at the sky and taking in each others company the early morning was filled with kisses and passion well we just kissed and took in our surrounding. "Come on Haz we should head back" we headed back the way we came and re snuck in the house. I stripped off into my boxers and climbed into bed. Louis got on the matress on the floor, "Excuse me sir? my bed is cold" he laughed and climbed in beside me.

"Harry, what if you mum comes in and here we are cuddled up to each other?" He just smiled, "It's my mother, Lou she adores you maybe more than me but she wouldn't care as long as you weren't giving me anal she wouldn't give a rats ass" he let out a very manly chuckle. "Lou's chuckling aww what a cute possum" 

"I AM NOT A POSSUM" Louis chanted.

"How did I get such a cute boyfriend?"

"You have a boyfriend Harry? Gosh your too young for a boyfriend" 

"Loueeeeh" I slapped his shoulder and he just let out a grin.

"Your a cheeky possum"

"What did I say! I AM NOT A POSSUM"

Fine I give up "Lou your not a possum" 

"I have a song for you Louis and you cannot complain"

Feeling like a soldier in a one man army

Cold and alone and baby I'm hardly sleeping 

Middle of the night wake up in a cold sweat

Calling out your name but I know that I'm hopeless

Dreaming, ohh ohh ohh

You got that ass you got that swag

You got that shit I need so bad

You got that ,you got that 

That all them other guys don't have

You got that ,you got that moves

And every single thing you do

Is like woo oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

So if you wanna know now

I could bear the load down

See ain't no other girl out there

That could love me ,like like you like you

I miss the way you ride me

We used to do it nightly

Ain't no other guy out there

That could love me ,like like you like you

That could love me like you

Louis POV

"Your so cute you know, Your songs are always so sexual." he just hid his head in his pillow. "It was supposed to be cute I can't help if my songs have sexual acts in them" I laughed at how worked up he was getting. "So you miss the way you ride me?" He poked his tongue at me. "Of course I do" i was thinking up something else ooh got it... "We used to do it nightly? Maybe we could go back to doing it nightly" He looked at me confused. "Forget it, it came out totally different than I had planned. 

I rolled over so I could straddle him. "Hello sexy?" He looked like he was about to crack up. "Don't you laugh at me Haz, you won't get any of this" I rolled my hands down my body, I felt his breath hitch. "Exactly, your body wants me Harry" He nodded and pulled me down onto him. I let my lips attatch to his and I could feel his slight moans on my lips. I let my lips slide down and begin nibbling on his neck. "Louuueh" SHIT! I put my hand over his mouth. "Kay tomorrow we are sneaking to my house to carry this on" i placed one last kiss on his lips before we snuggled up together to let sleep take us. 

I won't make you give me 20 votes and 15 comments again but THANKYOU to those who made an effort it really made me sneak on and give you this update even though i wasn't allowed! hehe So can i get 11 comments and 13 votes??? THANKS <3