Getting Attention..

Hi GUYS! Well 132 reads! Considering it has been up for 2 days! not to bad

Harry POV

I did it, well I had too his body is like a paradise and all the things I could do to that body... Mhhmm I feel so lighthearted finally giving him my number. Will he use it? I don't know, I hope so but I mean it would be a little awkward for him to just drop me a text but he wants me and I can tell.

Firstly let me point out I am not gay i am more louisexual or something? I don't know but its like hot girl or history teacher it tots is Louis his body is like heaven. His sex hair, suspenders, Toms and just his crotch and that ass is as I said better than Kim Kardashians. It's like a 1 million dollar kind of ass, I wonder if it's fake? haha ok course not.

Louis POV

He gave me his number, I should be over the moon but I just can't get the confidence to text him because that is weird. Maybe tomorrow I could give him a detention? Yes and then I can finally have a talk to him? I like that idea very much. Right well I should plan my class for tomorrow and I can't wait till 5th period to have Harry and the boys.

Harry POV

I met up with the boys at Mc Donalds before school. "Harry why are you not eating?" I just grumped. "I'm trying to impress somebody and I can't have had a greasy fatty breakfast" they smiled. Zayn spoke up "Ooh is this that Lily girl cause she's totally smoking" I laughed. No it's not Lily but I should go with that because Lily, Louis you know close... I can't tell them I am impressing the history teacher. Trust that is awkwardness step number 1.

Finally we are at lunch and next is history and I get to see the sexy man, Ooh  I can't wait. "Harry why are you figiting and getting all nervous?" Liam patted my back. "Mate she has been crushing on you for ages you have her wrapped around your finger" I smiled. "Thanks Li that helps" NOT! well he doesn't know that. 

We walked in and took our normal seats at the back of the classroom and I saw Lily walk in. She flashed me a smile and to be honest she isn't that bad looking and she would be my exact type but I mean she just isn't Louis. I smiled back and she giggled. "See Harry she likes you" Niall just had to remind me. I snapped "I KNOW!" they all looked taken back. "Sorry guys I'm just I don't know"

"It's alright to be nervous mate" Li tried to cheer me up. If only they knew who this mood was actually triggered by.

I looked up and Louis or Mr Tomlinson walked into the class swinging his ass side by side. I don't know if I am just imagining this or he is trying to get my attention, either way it is working quite effectivley. He smiled, "Good afternoon class, I have set you pages 12-15 to work through today if that's alright? I have a few things to do and i am also planning a field trip" The whole class erupted with cheers with a few comments like "Your the coolest teacher ever" I had to refrain from yelling, "Your the sexiest teacher ever" keep calm Harry and hold it in.