Forever I'm Yours..

PS IF YOU DIDN'T READ MY LAST UPDATE A FEW HOURS AGO GO BACK AND READ IT <3

Didn't get my 10 votes and 12 comments or whatever I asked but hey the last chapter has only been up a few hours... I JUST REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE hahahaha 

Harry POV

"You guys know your room here?" Louis asked. 

"Sure we do Lou Niall and I will just take the spare room?" 

"It's all yours Harry and I are going up to bed you guys head up when your ready" I linked my hand in Louis and lead him up the stairs not attempting to be sexual or seedy or any of that kind of thing you know. I opened the door to Louis room and just attached myself to him, "Dammit Haz you couldn't wait to get me alone could you?" I laughed, "That would be around 99% true" 

"You are soo checky Harry" I batted my eyelids at him pretending to be all girly. "You know you love it Lou" he pulled me down on his lap. "Of course I do there isn't anything about you I don't love" I shoved him back and let my lips take their position against his. We both melted into the kiss, see this is why one stupid person won't break us up. 

I began working my way down his neck leaving bites just for proof Harry was here in the morning that he will have to hide if they are still visable on Monday. "Haz sorry to stop you I was planning for a shower" I pushed myself off him. "Oh yeah sure go for it" He got up and pulled me up with him. "Did I say you weren't joining me you sexy animal?" I laughed and got up as he lead me towards his ensuite.

Louis POV

I got undressed and got into the shower. "Hurry up Haz, Louis junior is waiting" I joked and before I knew it Harry was in like a flash and pushed me up against the stone wall in the shower. Hmm I am liking this position, The steam and the water pouring down oh and maybe harry's naked body up against mine. 

When people saying shower time is so much better than normal intimate moments they are never ever lying. Harry and I just carry on making out our lips doing all the work with our bodies pressed up against each other. Dammit why did he have to be a student and make this so much harder. LOUIS stop thinking this and enjoy what is happening here and right now. The only problem is that every shower I actually sing. "Harry do you feel like hmm how about I just do this?" 

I'm yours, I'm yours forever, forever

I'm yours, I'm yours forever, forever, ever

Tonight I came here thinking I would never fall in love

I should've known you'd take me for a ride, it's tough

When I see you looking in my eyes, I go numb, n-numb

Your touch, the way you make me feel, can't get enough

You know just how to bring me up to let me go, I'm hooked

I think it's time I get you here alone, here alone

I'm tripping out, I'm going crazy

I'm all strung out, you got my heart racing

Lose control, I surrender

Boy, you got me, me, me, me

I'm saying things I never ever said before-fore

You're doing little things that I just can't ignore-nore

I'm going outta my mind, you taking all my time

And I don't even care long as you stay the night

I'm yours, I'm yours forever, forever

I'm yours, I'm yours forever, forever, ever

Harry POV

I would be lying if I didn't say Louis singing to me is the sexiest thing ever and all the songs he sings are ones about us and like just make my heart melt and i absolutely love him for it.

**** Meanwhile In Louis Spare Room with Niam****

Liam POV

Well at the moment Niall has officially straddled me and I can look up into his big eyes and just give him the stare down. "Liam are you trying to ruin this sexy moment with your stare down" I just laughed, "Maybe... No of course not I just love your eyes" I winked at him. I pulled him down on top of me and let my lips attack his.. Hmm got to remember not to get too busy we aren't at my or his house with no one around. But Louis and Harry are probably getting it on as we speak well actually they both are still sore so maybe not but anyway focus on Niall.

Because I updated after like 2 hours do I get my quota of 10 comments and 12 votes?? I should think so! <3