Eleanors Problems..

Hello Loves!!

Firstly......  I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!! <3 <3 72 votes and 51 comments!! THANK YOU ALL!!! Hopefully this chapter is good enough for you all!!! 

Secondly..... PLEASE blow me away again for the next chapter? If you do I promise to write a REALLY long update full of fluff and smut and anything you want :D I loved waking up and seeing the votes and comments!

Thirdly.... At worst can i get 17 comments and 21 votes! Thanks loves!!

Fourthly... I LOVE YOU ALLL SOOOO MUCh again! ok I hope you know how much I love you!!!

Fifthly.... With the comment Larry Stylinson Are Lime Licking With WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers.

Sixthly... SORRY no dedication because you all blew me away SO SHOUTOUT TO AnYone who commented!! you don't know how much you majorly blew me away!! love to you all again!!! .xxx

I was also thinking I may write a song lyric that has been invading my mind for the day.... and right now Kiss you is playing 

- Take it slow, and you just wanna take me home.  (Kiss You - One Direction)

I was thinking about making a story just about myself and my Larry and Niam fangirling would any of you have a laugh and read it??? Lemme know! ;) .xxx

Louis POV

"Aww sweet peas it's alright, I will get hold of Mrs Peazer if you just want to hang with your uncles?" Both kids jumped up and down and ran to the back. "Munchkin!" Liam chorused picking up Aiden and placing him on his desk. "Little Lily monster" she was placed on Nialls desk while the whole class was obviously in shock. 

"Feel free to interact with my kids, I will just give Dani a call" I let Dani know where they were and she excused them from class. "Well as you already know this is Aiden and Lily Tomlinson-Styles" I beamed at the class. Being the proud father I am. 

"They are gorgeous" one of the girls Abbey beamed towards the kids. "Why thank you" I smiled. "Are you kidding, THESE KIDS DON'T EVEN BELONG TO HIM!" Eleanor screetched in her rather irritating voice. "What just because Harry and I physically didn't make them. Actually anal with Harry beats most other things in life" I announced. "Oh Lily and Aiden don't pay attention to that."

"We don't want to fucking know about your sex life with a STUDENT, LOUIS!" Eleanor hissed. "Oh so how you so desperatly want me that wouldn't be a student/teacher relationship then?" 

"CHOP!" Zayn yelled being my master back up. "Well it would be pfft different" Eleanor was getting flustered and it was rather obvious. "Actually Harry isn't a student and also couldn't you go for someone oh maybe in your leauge... Slut" I trailed off earning cheers from the whole class. "Oh and just because you are his ex and all, don't even think of threating US or our KIDS" I sassed back. "Now turn to page 23 in the work books"

"Louis, Why the hell would you choose him over me!" Eleanors face was turning red. "I'm sorry, my fault, I forgot you were an idiot." I said back. "That didn't even fit the context Louis!" 

"So what! Take my advice, I don't use it anyway." I chuckled under my breath. "I mean look at me, Harry is ugly and worthless and just uggh!" 

"Well Eleanor, people like you are the reason people like me need medication." I snapped my fingers in a z formation. "Well everyone please complete the work by the end of class"

Harry POV

Being at home gets pretty lonely without Louis or the kids. I decide to do a bit of cleaning and look for jobs around the place. I am applying for a job at the bakery for the time being.. I am still to young to go into a proper job. I wonder how the kids and Lou are, I grab out my phone.

To Louis is a sexy husband 

Hey sweetcheeks! again... miss you xxx

From Louis is a sexy husband 

I shouldn't be texting you but... I MISS YOU TOO! Kids are sitting in class still :) xxxxxx

To Louis is a sexy husband 

I miss your lips xxxx

From Louis is a sexy husband

I miss your curls xxx

To Louis is a sexy husband

I miss your ass ;) xxxx

From Louis is a sexy husband

I miss that big dick of yours.... I would have my mad way with your right now sexy ;) xxxx

To Louis is a sexy husband 

Oh you don't know how much I would like that ;) xxxx

From Louis is a sexy husband

Sorry babe, class is about to finish talk later! *Mwah* xxxx

Aww he just makes my heart swell. I am a seriously lucky guy to have such a perfect husband. I have a plan for tonight..... I singing along to some tunes I had blasting waiting for everyone to come home. "Your sexy husband is home" I quickly got to the door wrapping my arms around him and gently placed my lips on his. "YUCK! Did you have to suck face in the doorway?" Aiden sassed.

"That's my boy! he sassed Haz he sassed!" Louis picked him up dancing around the room. I grabbed Lily and began dancing around with her aswell. "Now that is my boy, he knows how to sass!" 

"You can sass at Eleanor for me Aiden" Louis winked at him. "Anything for you daddy Louis" Louis beamed. I pouted, "I love you too Daddy Harry" 

At worst can i get 17 comments and 21 votes! Thanks loves!! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I did my best! I am marrying you all! It's sorted! Hopefully you all blow me away with your votes and comments so i give you a long fluff and smut filled chapter!! <3 <3 Love you alllll .xxxxx