Harry's Day

HEEEEEY GUYS!!!

*Firstly... You should be excited I updated VERY quickly!!!

*Secondly... 7 comments.... SERIOUSLY. Well if you want me to update again I won't be updating till there is 40 votes and 30 comments. SORRY but honestly.

*Thirdly.... This story is coming to a close as the parts are running out so yeah you might as well comment and vote now because this is one of the last chapters of this story.

*Fourthly... I love you all and yeah if you haven't read the last chapter update I really suggest you do.

*Fifthly... VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT THIS TO CONTINUE.

Well stay beautiful! Go vote and comment and fan me if you haven't already. SONG ON THE SIDE I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO THAT WHILE READING THE SONG PART. xxx

Harry POV

I’m such a lucky guy to have a husband like Louis. Well a husband that is Louis but you get my drift. I get to go out on secret dates just whenever and I mean shit that doesn’t happen all the time because of the kids but when we do Louis puts his all into making it perfect.

“You alright babe?” Louis questioned me with a loving smile.

“Course, just thinking about how amazing you are” I winked.

“Actually?”

“Yes, how hard is that to believe? I mean fuck I’m so lucky to have you as my husband”

We pulled up outside a restaurant and I would never forget this place, it’s the first place Louis and I went on a date, the pizza place.  I just smile and grip Louis’ hand tighter.

“You remember?”

“How could I forget” I beam at him as we head inside and everyone is clapping at us and smiling. “Wait what?”

I look and see Zayn and Perrie, Liam and Niall and the kids, mum and Gemma and dad I look at Louis and he just smiles. Louis instructs me to a table right in front of a portable stage. Louis lets me go and grabs a microphone heading onto the stage and the lights hit him.

“It was officially 9 months ago I met the most amazing man here actually I would be lying if I said met but we had our first date/gathering here. I can’t believe I’m standing here on our nine month anniversary with this ring on my finger and two kids over there, this is the most unbelievable moment. Well I know we are married and some of these lyrics won’t exactly apply because well we are married but anyway I dedicate this song to my amazing husband Harry, I love you.”

He hasn’t even sang and I’m an emotional wreck, bloody hell the things he does to me.

There's a shop down the street,
where they sell plastic rings,
for a quarter a piece, I swear it.
Yeah, I know that it's cheap,
not like gold in your dreams,
but I hope that you'll still wear it.

Yeah, the ink may stain my skin,
and my jeans may all be ripped.
I'm not perfect, but I swear,
I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

There's a house on the hill,
with a view of the town,
and I know how you adore it.
So I'll work everyday,
through the sun, and the rain,
until I can afford it.

Yeah, your friends may think I'm crazy,
cause they can only see,
I'm not perfect, but I swear, I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

(You need me, I know you need me,
you need me, I know you need me)

Ink may stain my skin,
and my jeans may all be ripped.
I'm not perfect, but I swear,
I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy. (This will be easy)
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. (Won't you believe me?)
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me. (You know you need me)

(I know you need me)
You need me,
(I know you need me)
You need me,
(I know you need me)

There's a shop down the street,
where they sell plastic rings,
for a quarter a piece, I swear it.
Yeah, I know that it's cheap,
not like gold in your dreams,
but I hope that you'll still wear it.

I head onto the stage and wrap my arms around his neck and lean in for a kiss and quickly butt shove him off the stage stealing the microphone. “Well firstly thank you all for coming tonight, I had no idea this was planned within not time at all and I’m so sorry for forgetting our nine month anniversary of being together or whatever but Louis I love you, thank you for putting up with my very annoying quirks because sure as hell I couldn’t be the man I am today without you. I wouldn’t have two amazing kids and a perfect house and family and just I love you soo much it’s unreal.”

The crowd goes absolutely wild as I head off and connect my lips with Louis’ once more.

Niall POV
I Watched as Louis and Harry, were being totally cute, I am truly happy that they have two amazing little rascals they are the cutest kids well apart from Liam’s beautiful kids and mine. I can’t believe it’s been 9 months time flies when you are happy, I guess the saying has some truth to it “Happy as Larry”.

The dinner was amazing and Liam and I cuddled up knowing that will be us soon. Well we’ve known each other 4 years but only been married 2 weeks. “Daddy I’m tired can we go home?” Ryan was pulling Liam’s Chino leg and he picked him up. “Course we can baby” Liam grabbed Holly aswell as I grabbed lily and Aiden. We waved to Harry and Louis as Louis was planning a romantic night for Harry anyway and the kids were getting tired.

Louis POV

“Sorry it wasn’t much but I hope you enjoyed tonight babe” I gently pecked his lips leading him out of the now cleared of guests restaurant.

“I loved it, I love you”

“ I love you too, I booked a room at the local bed and breakfast for us tonight”  I replied and harrys’ face lit up, I couldn’t help but laugh at what he was planning…..

We finally arrived and checked in at the bed and breakfast and they quickly showed us to the little cottage out the back with a nice room and bed and then a small kitchen and cute bathroom, it really was a cute little cabin, I didn’t really have time to think about it because Harry was all over me within an instant.

Harry POV

 "Are you ready for the night of your life Louis" Louis nodded with a small whimper, and gasped when I put him down on the bed and ripped his shirt of followed by his own.

"What do you want Lou, Me perhaps? I growled and leaned down to kiss Louis, I smirked when Louis willingly let my tongue in. I quickly pulled away and ignored the whimper of loss he gave me He looked at me and whimpered again.

"Please Harry ride me hard like I will never forget" That was all I had been waiting for. I quickly leaned down and discarded Louis pants and boxers and my own pants. I lifted Louis up against the wall and listened to Louis moan and I wrapped his legs around me once again, and he was whimpering impatiently.

"Hush Boo I need to prepare you…" I shushed him and stuck my finger into Louis's mouth to keep him quiet. I moaned when he felt Louis tongue twirl around them, wetting them with his saliva. I had to pull them out so I then guided my fingers down to Louis entrance sliding a finger into him slowly. Louis groaned a little in discomfort, but moaned when I finally began thrusting it in and out of him soon adding a second finger. He whined in pain when I added suddenly added the last finger. I could tell I hit his spot as Louis started shaking, "You enjoying this Lou?"

"HARRY!" Louis screamed as I continued to pound his sweet spot making him harder than he ever thought he could be. Suddenly the fingers were gone and Louis whined at the empty feeling. I chuckled at Louis's reaction and quickly discarded his boxer.

"Don't worry Lou Bear. You'll get what you want soon enough."

"Please HARRY!"  Louis was instructing, only to let out a startled scream as  I rammed into him harder than I had actually intended. 

I stayed still to give Louis some time to get use to the feeling I felt awful at the speed I rammed into him but I wanted to get this over with and feel the pleasure wash through me.

"I'm so sorr-" I began but was interrupted by Louis.

"I love you Boo…" Louis looked at me generally quite surprised, but then smiled.

"Love you too Haz" Louis answered as he snuggled closer to me and we let sleep take us because jesus it was a long day with the kids the party that Louis so lovingly surprised me with and it was a full day tomorrow because we have a tripped planned for the kids with Niall and Liam.