They Say Goodbye..

Hello Guys.

* I will pretend I am not crying. I am saying goodbye to you all.

* Yes The History Teacher is finito or whatever now. I can’t believe it. I’m not crying, I’m really not. It’s just something ended up in my eye.

* You guys have been the most amazing readers I have EVER had. Honestly for your votes,comments and ongoing support, I couldn’t have asked for better…. SO in which I apologise for the honestly shitty ending chapter. I just didn’t want to end but I knew it was time…. 

* Sorry for the bad ending again but honestly I was too emotional while writing this. I am going to miss you all SOOO Much.

*If you ever want me…. INBOX ME, CHAT ME (Actually chat is ending soon…) Or check out my 16 or something other Larry and Niam’s.

* JUST THANK YOU – YES YOU READING THIS! You have been amazing, yes I know you have been a silent reader or maybe you haven’t but I am so lucky to have had you read this story to the end.

Goodbye everyone. I am going to miss you all soooooooooo much. Me and my craziness is signing out and up goes the green tick. :’( actually more like :’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’( even that isn’t enough tears to cover it.

Louis POV

My brain was screaming violently at me. She couldn’t be back. Oh why don’t I give you a list of things she’s done so far.

* Hit on me from day one.

* Constantly trying to break up my marriage.

* Bullied Harry

* Mocked my kids.

* Kidnapped my kids.

*Kissed me and literally had Harry thinking I was cheating.

I don’t even know what I have forgotten, but honestly. My mind begins growling, I wonder how my voice hasn’t turned into a growl because I am that pissed off. Eleanor must be stalking us, we are here in the middle of nowhere are only we know about this place and boom she just shows up.

Harry POV

Don’t fucking talk to me. I literally scowl at her and she just laughs while flicking her hair a few times giggling. I get up and grab the four kids handing them each to a parent. Liam was guarding Ryan, Niall had Holly, Louis had Lily and I had Aiden. There was no way in hell she was touching my children.

Niall POV

HELL TO THE FUCKING NO. “Eleawhore, what the fuck do you want slut” I growled while wrapping my arms tighter around Holly and she just smiled, she obviously had no idea what she was capable of. “I don’t mean any harm” Eleanor slurred while walking closer.

“Get the fuck away from our kids Eleanor” Liam stood up handing me Ryan as he approached Eleanor. “No Liam please” I had no idea what she would do to him. “Oh Niall I’m not going to hurt your little fuck buddy, I’m only here for one person”