A Thousand Years..

Hey Lovelies! SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER! NOW READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO BE IN A PART OF THIS STORY..... Alright everyone who want's to be can be a part of this story! But you NEED to write your name with your comment so I can add you! Anyway I hope I shocked some of you with this chapter and you are fangirling as hard as I am! I had to update because I was wAAAY to excited for this chapter and here it is!! <3

Love you all! .xxx

Louis POV

 I then grabbed the one thing... I had been terrified to present to Harry but right now, it is perfect. I slowly got down on one knee and I knew this is what I 100% wanted. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster with every passing second. I finally made it to my knee and was trying to control my emotions. What if he says no? What if he doesn't want my gift?

There is one song that comes to mind while I am positioned on my knee looking up into his big green eyes. Come on Louis you can do this, "Harry Styles, a few things I love about you, I love that you get cold when there is a slight breeze out and cuddle up to me for warmth. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to go grocery shopping because you can't decide on  food I want. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts which just so happens to be quite often. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your sexy scent on my clothes which I cuddle up to when I am missing you. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because I have no one else to talk to. I realized these past days I wanted to spend the rest of my life with somebody, and that someone couldn't be more perfect than you. Harry, I know we have only been dating a short period of time but as you finish your last year at school I want to be the one you come home to and the one is around you 24/7 and you never get tired of, I want to wake up every morning by your side and I want to kiss you as often as I can. Harry Styles I love you, will you do the honour of marrying me?" 

I finally looked up and into his eyes and just as I did, I felt a wet droplet hit my skin. Harry was crying, I cannot read his emotions I am only slightly freaking out now.... I slowly got up and looked straight in his eyes. It really is sexy how he is that little bit taller than me, "One hundred time yes, yes,yesyes!" Harry jumped into my arms as I spun him around kissing him. My heart feels like it is going to break, but in a good way just the love I feel towards this curly haired boy... I didn't know love like this was possible.

"He said yes!" I felt someone elses body joining in our hug. I realized it was the one and only leprechaun. "Niall get back here, Louis wasn't proposing to you, you fuckwit" 

"Oh my god, sorry Niall I didn't mean to call you uhh that!" Niall ran back to Liam. I pulled Harry back and slowly placed the ring on his finger. "Lou, It's beautiful" Harry did sound like a girl right now. Who cares! I pointed to the writing on the ring.

L+H Forever and Always <3

I slowly placed Harry down on the picnic blanket. Liam knew about this whole affair because I needed his help. "Liam?" I felt his hand on my back. "One step ahead of you mate, congratulations" He pulled me into a hug. I smiled and Liam and I stood and Liam exposed Niall's guitar. "Sorry love, hope you didn't mind me borrowing your guitar" Liam spoke to Niall. "Aww no that's fine sweetpea" Liam started strumming and my nerves got 100 times worse. 

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone?

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Harry POV

This is way to much to handle, I am now officially engaged to my teacher. That sounds so bad but another few months and I will have finished school for good. I have no idea how to hide the ring at school but I don't care, people can talk. I am 18 now and it just so happens I am engaged to Louis who everyone wants but he is mine and now no one can have him. Fuck I love him, that is my favourite song and him singing it to me.. made my heart melt.

I stood up and ran to Louis again, "I love you" I gently kissed him and pulled back. "So fucking much" he just giggled pulling me in for another kiss. I kissed him with all the passion and love I could fit into one kiss. Our kiss was chaste with no tongue, Aww I AM GETTING MARRIED! I feel like an overly excited fiance. I am sooo excited aw my god. I have no idea how to tell mum... She loves Louis nearly as much as I do so she will be fine hopefully. "You are my world Louis Tomlinson" I just stood there hugging him and my heart was beating furiously.... then I kinda squealed. "I AM ENGAGED! OH MY GOD!" I jumped up and down and then was pulled into a hug by Niall and Liam. "LiLi I get to be a best man!" Niall was getting excited. "Imagine all the wedding food I can eat WOOHOOO!!" Niall ran around in circles. "I am so happy for you Harry and Louis, dammit come here before I start crying" Liam pulled Louis and I in for a hug. 

Hello! Now you are all fangirling I know! SOOO again if you want to be part of the wedding leave your name in the comment and I shall add you all! :) Please could I get 20 comments and 28 votes??? Thanks NOW DON'T FORGET YOUR NAMES! Anyway hope you loved this chapter as much as I tried my best to write it so you would fangirl and get the Larry feels so lemme know what you thought! LOVE YOU .xxx *Still Fangirls* Who is ready for the wedding! wooooo :) BYE hehe I am going now! .xxx