Harrys Ass..

OLLO!  Well hello to my amazing readers of THT isn't that funny THT for The History Teacher... Not that you guys didn't know that already. ALfjkalkfjs I don't know but the Larry feels have been getting to me lately and this chappie just topped them all off. I REALLY hope you do enjoy this update... Some of you are probably thinking OMG she should just end this story already but I just can't I love the Married Larry couple adventures like awwwahhh so cute.. This book is like my baby of all babies so I just can't get the guts to end it......  WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER TITLE RIGHT?! RIGHT?!

* Firstly... HELLO AGAIN my little fellow muffin munchers

* Secondly you guys are gonna kill me... I COULD NOT CHOOSE who to dedicate my chapter tooooooo..... Oh my muffins you guys comments just blow me away and make my entire day so yeah instead I thought I would give you another update? does that make up for my lack of choice???

* Thirdly I PROMISE to dedicate my chapter to some lucky amazing commenter next update which may just be tomorrow so yeah! and I will also have 2 or 3 amazing people who will be mentioned in my authors note so I will make it up to you!

* Fourthly I liked this chapter but I feel awkward if you guys don't but I mean I have been at the dentist and had a rough day with life in general so yeah if it sucks SOOORRRRYYY

* Fifthly I am still crazy, you know whats funny half of you probably haven't read to here.... and you all read my crazy ass author note last chapter and went SHE IS NUTS I CAN'T READ HER STORIES ANYMORE BECAUSE SHE IS JUST LIKE TOTALLY BONKERS... AND IF YOU THOUGHT THAT WELL THATS OK! i WORRY ABOUT MYSELF ALOT TOO.

* Sixthly again I can't just do that sixly is that a word? NO PROBS NOT but Add to your comment just to make it more awesome and me laugh at your comment and know you read to here... Larry Stylinson are Muffin Munching with WeHeart1Dxo and THT readers OK? OK? I personally liked that one.... <3 EVEN though it was long I hope you can remeber that and in short LSAMMWWAT in short bahahaha thats not very short....

* Seventhly hahah no such word I LOVE Y'ALL SOO MUCh and I am not american and we don't say Y'all here so I LOVE YOU'S AND I AM STILL A LITTLE NUTS FROM SOME ROCK LOLLIES al;sdfjksldf I love you all <3 <3 .xx UNTIL TOMORROWS UPDATE 'PEACE OUT'

* Eightly... I forgot! 20 votes and 18 comments for the next chapter!!! 

AND YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER NOTE AT THE BOTTOM WELL GOODBYE LOVES well goodbye till the bottom of the chapter xD I am crazy SORRY!! <3

Harry POV

I woke up and began to stretch you know the normal morning routine, I was expecting to roll over and kiss my.. I can now offically call him husband so let's try again, I was expecting to roll over and kiss my husband but NOO! "Louis babe, come back to bed" I can feel the aftermath of last nights fun starting to kick in. "Bring some pain relief while your at it? THANKS ex oh" Here I was expecting Louis to come flying through the door. But no, that wasn't how it was working.

"Louis? Babe?" I slowly got up, Ouch fml Louis followed my orders last night. I wrapped the blanket around me and literally hobbled very slowly and painfully out into the living room of this big mansion. "LouLou? BooBear?" you could easily hear the pain and loss in my voice. I mean it's not everyday you wake up from on the first day of your honey moon and your husband is missing! "Louis please, LOUIS" I yelled a bit louder. Sobs were now escaping my mouth. I knew I was never good enough but it took him this long to realize.

Yep that was it, that send me over the edge. I curled up in a ball and slid down the wall and pretty much sobbed. I could have filled a trillion buckets by now. Why did I deserve this, I need to get Niall or Liam to come pick me up. With that more wails and sobs escaped my mouth and I pretty much missed the door opening. "Harry, Wooah babe what's wrong" Louis sprinted over to me. "Don't touch me"