Back To His Place..

Hey Guys! HOpefully you enjoy this update! 2 comments and 2 votes for the next chappie I may get slack this weekend as I am away! But hopefully I can sneak in another update tomorrow night but we will see!!!!!! Anyway hope you guys are enjoying this story! Love you all xxx

Louis POV

"Haz come on! lets go" He came up with some excuse he was staying at Liam's when in fact he is staying here with the other boys. Hopefully I get some time with him to myself after the others have left but if we do I don't know how well I can contain myself. He is just so daym sexy and like attractive. 

"Harry get in the car" Thankfully the other teachers have left so we can get in without the world knowing he is coming home with me. "Harry don't you not in the carpark" He began squeezing my ass. "Harry please get in!" I shoved him into his door. He was just laughing but if he wants us to get court he is going good so far.

Harry POV

Annoying Lou is so funny because he gets so agitated and it's downright sexy while he flusters about his face going red and he keeps flicking his hair. "Sorry Lou you just look so attractive when you fluster about" "Oh what ever you like annoying me" I winked at him.

"Of course I do" "Dammit I am digging a hole arent I" I nodded. "That you are Lou" He cranked up the music and Pound the alarm came on. "Omg I love this song" we both piped up. "Pound The Alarm Do do do do do do" we both laughed at eacher other making the sound effects with our mouth.

"If only Liam were here he could beatbox" "Can Liam beatbox?" "Hell yah he is like amazing gosh you should hear him" "I will have to!" we jammed along for the rest of the trip enjoying the others company and the music I really was having a great time which ended way to fast as we pulled into Louis house. We got out of the car and Louis grabbed my hand and lead me to the door. 

"shit I left the door unlocked" I laughed and spun him around once we got inside his door and placed my lips on his, his hands were roaming through my hair. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" we pulled apart freaking out and saw Liam,Zayn and Niall on the couch. "what the hell are you doing here!?" "well he left the door unlocked and we thought he was here" "Well didn't you knock!" "We did but then didn't hear anything so we thought you were in the shower" "and then" louis kept prompting. "Then we found the door was open and walked in to realise you weren't here" 

"You can't walk into my boyfriends FUCK!" I realised what I said. Louis was just laughing along with the other 3 "What how are you not shocked?" "We guessed" Zayn finally spoke. "Omg look at you two Niam affection" I ran over to just watch Niam getting close, "Can you two just get together already" they both blushed. Zayn spoke "Actually they are together now!" 

"AWWWW EEEEEP" i danced around this is actually seriously exciting, "You missed them making out in the back of the car, not a pretty sight I will admit" Louis was having a laugh. "Was it as bad as us?" Louis asked. "Actually you guys were cuter but the fact it is student/teacher is a little freaky" "Zayn shut up we know ok" I growled at him. "I didn't say you two weren't the cutest couple ever" we all smiled and I walked over and attached myself to Louis waist. Niall spoke "Oh we order pizza too" "You legend" I pulled Louis down on my lap as we awaited the arrival of the pizza.