Harry Has The Swag..

ALSDLFKJDSFS 31 votes or something! THANKYOU! NOW get to work voting and commenting if you want another chapter tonight ok? Ok! So I hope you work together to get around 14 comments and 16 votes in the next few hours and then I will update! SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE! I really do but again I hope it is good I wouldn't have any idea but I did my best! Love you all :) .xx

Louis POV

I turned my attention back to the class. "Alright settle down you 3 at the back" I snuck a wink at them and Zayn gave me the thumbs up. Aww I miss him. "Actually I just have to grab some stuff from my office don't get up to anything" I quickly headed out the class to find Harry. "babe?" I ran to the carpark. "Harry!" I yelled running up and wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder and gently kissing his neck. 

"Shouldn't you be teaching?" I giggled at Harry. "Now who sound's like the older one in this relationship" Harry poked my cheek. "Harry why don't you come and join us for one class?" 

"I can't I am unenrolled" I pouted. "Pretty please? I want to watch Eleanor's face" Harry chuckled at my outburst. "Fine! Only to show her up though" I entwined our hands while we found our way back to the classroom. I opened the door not dropping Harry's hand as we headed into the classroom. "Harry, you sexy thing! Your back!" Liam,Niall and Zayn ran up to give him a hug.

"Alright you lot, Settle down and Harry just because your my Fiance doesn't mean you can pull shit over my eyes" I winked as he sent me a flirty smile. "Alright you guys, you have a free lesson. Do what you want as long as you don't annoy me" 

"You brought me all the way in here for a free lesson, stuff that" I knew Harry was just teasing. 

"If you want to do something better you better get over here then" Zayn was pretty much cackling into his hands. 

"And if I do what do I get?" Harry shot back, trying to keep his face firm and not show any signs of humour. 

"Some sexy time with me?" I winked patting my lap.

"Go Harry Go! Have some baby making time" Niall yelled a little louder than he had hoped. 

"BAHAHAHAHA" Yep zayn had officially lost it and was literally rolling on the ground laughing. 

"Nah, Louis I don't know If I am in the mood... I am still tired and sore from last night" Harry did a seriously big wink.

"God you guys were so loud, we came to visit and all we could hear was L-LOUIS, HARDER" Niall interupted yet again. Liam slapped Niall playfully feeling embarrassed. The best part the whole class was silent apart from Zayn's constant laughing and Eleanors steam you could hear coming out her ears. 

"But I want to feel you Harry" I quietly trailed off.

"In that case" Harry flung himself at me. Both of us trying to remain serious.

"This is so fucking disgusting" Eleanor pratically knocked over her table as she stood up. 

"Louis! We were supposed to have the sneaky relationship, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE BABIES" The whole class turned and looked at her. AHH what the fucK!? 

"Eleanor, Please don't worry that pretty ugly head of yours..... I like it up the ass" I replied as strong as I could.

"YEAH LOUIS, YEAH Louis has Harry's dick inside him constantly" Liam more or less yelled. "Oh my god.!" Liam hid his face in his hands realising he the school's bookworm just yelled. "Go Liam yeah woo Liam" Niall connected Liam's lips with his obviously very proud of the shell Liam just broke out of. 

"Do you know how excited I am for your wedding?" Zayn spoke.

"WHAT ! you invited 3 of your students and not us!?" Eleanor stood up fuming again.

"Why would i want to invite someone who knows I am gay and still wants to have babies with me... that's not creepy at all" I placed my lips on Harry's, they were just waiting for me to kiss them.

Harry POV

Finally he kissed me. Talk about creepy what the fuck Eleanor! I dated her and now she wants to make babies with my fiance yah no! His sexy figure is for my use only. I gently pushed Louis against the white board. My hands trailed to one through his sex hair and one gently on his ass. I shoved my tongue in his mouth and it danced with his. I can't believe the whole class is witnessing this. 

I wasn't stopping, I felt a problem occuring down below so I thought I would pull back. The whole class doesn't need to see my hard on. I then realised yep Louis was standing proud. Oh god.... "Louis you have a...." He looked down. "Shit Harry, the things you do to me" I chuckled. The class is so not going to thank me for this. Louis sat down to hide his boner and I just sat on the desk. "What are you all looking at, do something useful" Louis instructed. 

Louis and I left the class stunned. "Niall and Liam please do not make out in my class" Louis laughed in the middle so that was a fail. "Mr Tomlinson Liam has a problem do you give me permission to go to the bathroom to fix it?" Louis was laughing. "Off you go, don't be too noisey though" Niall and Liam walked out hand in hand and Liam obviously had a pretty big tent in his pants. 

"This was fun" I whispered in Louis ear as I nibbled on his earlobe. Louis breath hitched and he growled slightly. "You are gonna have me cuming in my pants if your not careful" I chuckled. "then I will have to bring you new Underwear and pants to school" Louis gave me a quick peck. "Oh my god, get a room would you" Eleanor yelled. "Happily I can do my job in there" I winked and grabbed Harry's hand. "Zayn your incharge" He wooted and jumped up to the front. "Don't get too messy you two" He yelled at us while we left the classroom.

NOW get to work voting and commenting if you want another chapter tonight ok? .xx